must give my advice...

emsie_123

Reaction score
Right ladies, just peed on a stick (total addict) and finally its not just one line wooopwooop :happydance:

When I spoke to my mum about this, she told me she thinks its because of a supplement she sent me.

Im not selling the stuff, nor will I benefit in any way if you do buy it but if you havnt given it a go, please try a natural supplement called Rhodiola rosea.

Its a natural suplement, also known as golden root / arctic root and is used as a common TTC suplement in Sweden.

I used it during university to boost my energy levels and it got me pregnant eventhought I used a coil. I stopped using it as a result. Ive been TTC for 4 months. 3 weeks after I start eating those little red pills, I concieved. If its a coincidence listen to this, the exact same thing happend to my dearest friend who were trying for 8 months. She was pregnant within 2 months after eating them.

Basiculy its ideal for anyone with long cirkles as it boost your ovulation. It shortens your circle which makes your eggs decend with less time apart and what I really liked: you can REALLY feel it happening.

I do appologise for my terrible spelling (swedish you see) but please, if you havnt tried it, make my day and try this pill. It might be a coinsidence, but what if it's not?

Thanks hunni, will check it out xx Ohhh and congratulations!!!

Congrats!!!! I will look it up for sure!

Congratulations! I will look into this for sure, thanks for the advice!

Thanks! has anyone any idea if this would interfere with Clomid? Think I'll probably save it for an unmedicated cycle just to be safe but really interesting info! xx

Congratulations on bfp- just a warning though. After reading this I went onto Internet to read up about it and although it claims to boost fertility it is advised to not take once pregnant.

Congrats!!!

Where can u buy it from? And when did u take it? Xx

Thank you for sharing. I will definitely look into this.

X

Congrats!!!

Where can u buy it from? And when did u take it? Xx

You can find it from alot of different natural remedies stores but I would go with ebay or healthspan. (i got 1 jar from my mum in sweden and 1 from healthspan, both successful)

Best of luck!

You start taking it the day you get your AF, 1 / 2 pills a day, uptil ovulation. If you arent sure exatly when you ovulate, dont worry. With these pills boosting it, you will definatly feel it. (like AF cramps but only for a few hours)

Congrats Emsie! Just checked, Holland & Barrett sell 100 capsules for £12.89 - I'm hesitant about starting something which will alter my cycles as I'm pretty regular and do feel O pains - but may look into it in a few months time! xxx

Congrats Emsie! Just checked, Holland & Barrett sell 100 capsules for £12.89 - I'm hesitant about starting something which will alter my cycles as I'm pretty regular and do feel O pains - but may look into it in a few months time! xxx

Definatly do! And feel free to PM me once it works. With all the people around me who say it works (and myself!) , I have no doubts it will :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->