Must haves for winter?

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Whats your clothing and make up and skin treatments must haves for winter :D?

I really need some new hoodies I find it freezing already:( Need to get a new thicker moisturiser for my face as it gets soo dry in the winter:(

jumper dresses, thick tights, new uggs and im going to get other boots this year that arent as casual as uggs.

i DESPERATELY want an aviator jacket!!! i know i would wear it with everything. its probably going to be my first post pregnancy buy actually!

also, loving the new crochet tights out for this autum. and the chunky knit headbands!!

OMG,i love winter fashion!!! :)

i like the crochet knit tights too, and also the really thick argyle ones. Theres a pair of mini argyle footless tights in h&m amelie is getting!

Boots are my best must havee. And a thick warm coat that isnt casual or formal so i can wear it all the time. Leggings and jumper dresses are great too.

I have got three new pairs of boots for the winter and will be getting some uggs too! Wooo and am off shopping for jumper dresses and tights/leggings this weekend! I love love love winter fashion! xx

I have never heard of Jumper dresses!! Those are SUPER cute! Can you find them at basic clothing stores?

I usually wear Jeans, Long sleeves, and uggs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->