Muttaqin Soakers - Which did you choose *pre-orders*

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
Just curious which soaker ppl went for and why, contoured or trifold?? (think thats right)

I went for the trifold as some research indicated this was faster drying so would work best for me.. what one is more absorbant? Does anyone know the material of both etc?

Thanks x

ETA:Also does anyone know which is slimmer fitting?

I went for one of each. I couldn't find much info about them but what I did find suggested that the trifolds were recommended for better coverage in the AIOs, but the contour are slightly slimmer fitting.

I went for the tri-fold too - no real reason why other than I have other nappies with tri-folds and so I thought why not!!

xxx

I didn't do the pre orders but I have Mutts so hopefully that helps lol. I had one trifold and honestly didn't like it, it was bulky and a bit of a pain IMO. I now have 10 Mutts, all contoured and they dry quickly, it's 2 pieces snapped together and then snaps onto the mutt so it's not all that thick so doesn't take long to dry.

gah i just remembered to email Donna and picked trifold as i can easily pop an itti booster inside it but now i want to change reading this :dohh:

The trifold has more layers though I believe so would work better for us (3 layers tripled over is 9 plus the 3 already in the nappy makes 12 whereas I believe the contoured is only 9 all in - 3 layers of 2 and 3 in the nappy itself)

Ive done my research :smug: :lol:

I was thinking of changing too for more slim fitting but ah well..

If it helps, I just messaged Donna and although the orders have gone over, she doesn't think they have been started yet so I have asked if I can change from tri-fold to contour based on this so may be worth a shot if you want to do the same :flower:

xxx

I only submitted orders yesterday as was still waiting on a few response so if anyone wants to change anything nows a good time to let me know before its too late :flower:

As said to those of you who have asked me, i have the contour one in our fitted and the trifold in our aio. Personally i prefer the trifold, the contour does look prettier but the trifold is fractionally thicker and works well for us personally. TBH, having seen both the contour and the trifold nappies i really don't think there is that much in the fitting, both styles are quite slim fitting. These nappies aren't chunky like you might consider a cushie or something but trimmer like a bambooty for example.

HTH's :flower:

are the trifold like an itti insert or a weenotion insert?

i haven't seen a wn insert sorry what are they like? they're very similar to the bottom itti insert IMO

they're like the itti ones, folding along the length :flower:

I only submitted orders yesterday as was still waiting on a few response so if anyone wants to change anything nows a good time to let me know before its too late :flower:

As said to those of you who have asked me, i have the contour one in our fitted and the trifold in our aio. Personally i prefer the trifold, the contour does look prettier but the trifold is fractionally thicker and works well for us personally. TBH, having seen both the contour and the trifold nappies i really don't think there is that much in the fitting, both styles are quite slim fitting. These nappies aren't chunky like you might consider a cushie or something but trimmer like a bambooty for example.

HTH's :flower:

Have sent you a pm hun :)

good good i'll stick with the trifold then, now the weenotions inserts are a bit of a pita, they join/fold on the width instead

ahh right that makes sense, in that case then yes they are like itti as SP said :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->