Muttaqin.

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
since the whole muttaqin pre order thing a few of you have been asking the difference in soakers so I just thought I'd put it in a thread for all to see, I'd post in fluffly club with the rest of the convo but it might get lost :blush:

So the difference in soakers; The contour soakers are a shaped soaker that are several layers thick and is attached at one end for quick drying. The trifolding soaker is a rectangular shape that you fold into thirds. They both snap in to the nappy.

:thumbup:

I loved muttaqin when I was CD'ing.. we will be using them again

Erm, another question, can I get a mutt that doesn't need a wrap? As I want one!

they are cute, seems a shame to cover them up though, i currently have a fitted one, going to get the AIO this time round :happydance: The AIO's cut the price down a little too because you don't need the extra expensive of the wrap.

i dont mind one that needs a wrap as i will using them with wool, does no one want to sell me one for cheap :haha:

x

Ohh I'm going to get an AIO and make Liam pay for it :muaha:

Where do I pre-order, when do I pay etc? As I'll need to sneakily put money in my paypal for it :blush:

just send me an email and i can give you details etc anytme within the next 5/6 weeks really.

Okiedokie, I'll make sure to put the money in my paypal this weekend or next weekend and not touch it :cry:

I just want a GN AIO...I liked the look of the zoology print...hmm some decisions to be made. Oh Liam will be so proud that rather than saving I'm spending :haha:

A wedding can wait, nappies cannot!

deadlines to put orders in is a week sunday (11th)

GN ....pfft u kno u want the purple tinkerbell :rofl:

donna, how much are they preordered? same price? is it just cos you cant get them here? im confused lol

x

Same price as what lol? Yea you can't get AIO's here, well not at least until this order arrives :haha:

You can get info here

This is a BAD BAD thread... I want more mutts but I have no pennies :growlmad:

*sigh* why are nappies sooo expensive :( i would have a lot more nappies if i had a lot more money but i dont so i cant :( sooo...preloved anyone?? LOL

x

Sorry Ellie, I'm not parting with my mutts! Even when Leyla outgrows them, I'm keeping them. You know people frame football shirts and stuff? Think I'm gonna do that with the mutts :rofl:

Sorry Ellie, I'm not parting with my mutts! Even when Leyla outgrows them, I'm keeping them. You know people frame football shirts and stuff? Think I'm gonna do that with the mutts :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: that brings a whole new meaning to the term 'fluff addict'

I have NOT just decided we need an AIO in lime paisley with turquoise minkee inner and I have NOT just PMd Donna about it! I never tell porkies either :blush:

I have NOT just decided we need an AIO in lime paisley with turquoise minkee inner and I have NOT just PMd Donna about it! I never tell porkies either :blush:

:nope: no PM's here :angelnot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->