• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Muttaqin.

is it the pupp n paw prints one BL?

The aio sara?

https://muttaqinbaby.com/aio_fabrics/index2.html

Ok donna - can i have:

AIO one size
pup and paw
turquoise inner
contour soaker
snaps/serging brown

Thanks very muchly - when/how do we pay?

Ok donna - can i have:

AIO one size
pup and paw
turquoise inner
contour soaker
snaps/serging brown

Thanks very muchly - when/how do we pay?

yea no probs hunny. This will go to tomorrows order now so will be visable in the customs section of my store from then. You can pay whenever you like between now and delivery :thumbup:

pre orders close 11th april but you don't have to pay until delivery so about 5 weeks latest really.

Yeah for new nappies :happydance:

Could get addicted to this custom nappy lark - I dont really go for all those girly nappies (hence the weird doggy turquoise combination!).

Now if i could just make sense of the weenotions site i would be in trouble :haha:

hmm I thought the 3SR sizing looked about the same as other nappies tbh. Leyla is usually on the medium rise setting on things (Flips, Weenotions, BGV3 etc) and she's on the middle setting on the mutts too. She's 6 months now and about 19lbs I think, so hopefully they'll last her quite a while.

Maybe they have changed the way they are cut, it has been awhile since I had mine. The 3sr has been almost 2yrs lol...wow crazy how fast it goes. I haven't bought the regular kind in about a month. So it's very possible they have changed it now

I remeber reading something about muttaqins changing last year on cnt i think actually (before i started with them) can't quite remeber what it was tho. I'll investigate when i have some proper time

Ok, being a bit dim here, but what does 3SR mean? :blush: Also whats the difference between the 2 soaker styles - is one more absorbant that the other?

3 step rise - it just means one size basically

The soakers are in the original post brb...

since the whole muttaqin pre order thing a few of you have been asking the difference in soakers so I just thought I'd put it in a thread for all to see, I'd post in fluffly club with the rest of the convo but it might get lost :blush:

So the difference in soakers; The contour soakers are a shaped soaker that are several layers thick and is attached at one end for quick drying. The trifolding soaker is a rectangular shape that you fold into thirds. They both snap in to the nappy.

:thumbup:

here :flower:

Michelle recommends the trifold for the OS AIO's as she thinks they give better coverage

since the whole muttaqin pre order thing a few of you have been asking the difference in soakers so I just thought I'd put it in a thread for all to see, I'd post in fluffly club with the rest of the convo but it might get lost :blush:

So the difference in soakers; The contour soakers are a shaped soaker that are several layers thick and is attached at one end for quick drying. The trifolding soaker is a rectangular shape that you fold into thirds. They both snap in to the nappy.

:thumbup:

here :flower:

Michelle recommends the trifold for the OS AIO's as she thinks they give better coverage

Thankyou, im very tempted to get one......:D

The more I think about this the more excited Im getting...puppiessssssss!!

im soo confused about this still lol, where it says serging and snaps, what colours is there to pick from? any colours? i really like the tinkerbell one, paul likes the boho blossoms on chocolate, choices choices lol

x

Sounds like you're buying one and Paul's buying one then :thumbup:

I didn't specify colours of serging or snaps for mine... I don't actually know what colour they are so Michelle must've picked something that looks right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->