• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Muttaqin.

LOVE mutts!!!!!! I really don't like the trifold soakers though. We have quite a few, they were our 2nd favorite fitteds to Goodmamas

SSShhhhhh don't tell Jon but there might be a little pm waiting for you lol.

LOVE mutts!!!!!! I really don't like the trifold soakers though. We have quite a few, they were our 2nd favorite fitteds to Goodmamas

What don't you like about the trifold soakers? We just have the contour ones so far.

What don't you like about the trifold soakers? We just have the contour ones so far.

Ooo i also want to know why :blush: Michelle (Muttaqin lady) recommends the trifold for the 3sr's as she thinks they give better coverage?

For the 3sr they do seem better but I also don't like the 3sr lol. They are most def NOT one size!!!! Hayden is quite small and outgrew his at only like 6-7mo??? I have some pics of him in it at 4mo. Yet we still use her medium long and large of other diapers with room to grow...mutts do run small though. But the trifold is just too bulky and a pain to me. I prefer just to snap in the insert and be done with it.

ahh i didn't think the 3SR's looked too bad tbh when rachels came but could only judge from appearance obviously. We shall wait and see :flower:

Yeah they are made really well, just not one size like they claim. Though I think if I still had mine Hayden might fit now that he thinned out so much, he has such a tiny butt area lol. But when he was chunkier around 6mo there was no way

Oh well if Moo doesn't fit the OS I've not ordered guess I'll just have to get her another one and keep that for FM2 :haha:

i'm stuck on which one to get myself now :blush:

Same here! :dohh: Ohh man if I get one in large then I'll have to get one in small for the next...

I might change it from OS to large then in that case...and then when you next order can I pre-order a small?

Edit: Which then means I'd of course have to change to Boho! :dohh: with a pink or chocolate inner :rofl:

:rofl:

well i've just sent over todays orders so if you do want me to change it let me know sooner rather than later :thumbup:

Hmmm, nope I'll stick with it! Am just gonna get a Boho too :rofl: and pay it off. And not let Liam know :blush:

Ooh i was trying to avoid this but now ive looked i am hooked - A DOGGY NAPPY - i want it NOW!

Donna will be PMing you once ive figured it all out.

Cant decide what colour inner to go with - boring chocolate or bright turquoise or lime......hmmmm

or orange or red

Too much choice!

Or blue

Damn - my list of what i dont want is shorter than my maybe list!

Ohhhhhh turquoise is lovely!

Yeah that was the one i was initially drawn to - but then i started thinking about it and now i cant decide:dohh:

Maybe should just go with my gut and stick with turquoise - who cares if it doesnt exactly match!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->