Muttaquin pre-order from millies nappies

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Did anyone else put in a pre-order for the AIO mutts and get an e-mail saying she's not doing them with a refund, or just me:cry:

Gutted.

I read on another forum that the lady that runs muttaquin has had some personal problems & wasnt answering her emails at the moment so Millie's nappies have put it on hold for now. I think the lady's house flooded.

yeah i know the 'Mutt lady' has had some problems with flooding etc :(

Aye, because I went to place mine on the last day before they closed only to be told it'd been cancelled due to the lady's house flooding :(

Aw Jac am sorry. Yes the lady who runs Muttaqin house had been flooded with the awful weather they had a few weeks back in America. All her ground floor was flooded including her office and craft room so I thought it was best to pause the pre orders until she was back on her feet. Luckily i beleive all her family are safe which is the main thing. Last time I spoke to her she said she was catching up now and will be ready to take more orders in a week or so. Pre orders reopened on saturday and are open now until the 30th. Sorry I had to refund you the first time round but i thoguht that was better than leaving you to wait indefinately until i knew Michelle was okay :flower:

Awww flooding is awful, glad to hear that they are all ok though :)

yay it's open again :D what's everyone going for? we need more fitteds but i'm struggling on fabric choices. I have to have this aio though

https://muttaqinbaby.com/aio_fabrics/images/IMG_0334.jpg

https://muttaqinbaby.com/aio_fabrics/images/limemink.jpg

and turquoise/blue snaps

i might go for a turquoise/lime ooga too, sure there were more prints i really liked :shrug:

considering this for a fitted too

https://muttaqinbaby.com/knits_gallery/images/babynay53.jpg

forgot to ask what sizing is like on these? Noah is no longer on the smallest snaps on his M/L Holdens Landings

nice materials. I've seen that safari one in real life and it's a pretty good likeness from what i can remember. I personally think the sizing are quite good, they look quite small but they're really stretchy, my lo has a large fitted and aio and they both quite generous in width some people find the rise a little low though.

I love the mutts, but Leo is a power weer so find the absorbancy not that great, shame cos I want some more.

Also yes I find the rise is low. Leo is now out of his med cos he gets a builders bum. But he is rediculously long for his age. 98th percentile :haha:

Aw Jac am sorry. Yes the lady who runs Muttaqin house had been flooded with the awful weather they had a few weeks back in America. All her ground floor was flooded including her office and craft room so I thought it was best to pause the pre orders until she was back on her feet. Luckily i beleive all her family are safe which is the main thing. Last time I spoke to her she said she was catching up now and will be ready to take more orders in a week or so. Pre orders reopened on saturday and are open now until the 30th. Sorry I had to refund you the first time round but i thoguht that was better than leaving you to wait indefinately until i knew Michelle was okay :flower:

Thanks Donna:hugs:

I'd love to pre-order them again but I cant remember what I ordered now...you don't have a log do you?

I should do jac yes, i'll email it to you later when LO is sleeping. You should be able to go into your order history to and see aswell i think. :flower:

Yaaay think I sent you a really confused email last night haha!

i just put an order in will it go through order a fitted fun with spot and terquoise minki inner... hope it works x

Yaaay think I sent you a really confused email last night haha!

Haha yea i got it, I replied too did you get it? Infact it was only this afternoon i realised it was you :blush: :rofl:

i just put an order in will it go through order a fitted fun with spot and terquoise minki inner... hope it works x

Yupp got that 1 through this afternoon, will check it over and make sure it's right when i egt an oppurtunity but it appeared it :hugs:

I meant to do it ages ago and totally forgot until today.

Went for this combo :thumbup:

x

Attachments

• Peace Nappy.jpg
    Peace Nappy.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 5
  • Orange Inner.jpg
    Orange Inner.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
ohh I like that Pops!

I cant remember what I went for now...lol!

that peace one has been a popular choice this time round :thumbup:

Yey I managed to order one gone for this combo :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• DSC05852.jpg
    DSC05852.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1
  • pinkmink.jpg
    pinkmink.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi girls,

Just out of curiosity, what are muttaquin nappies?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->