Muttaquin pre-order from millies nappies

they're a brand of nappies made by a lovely american wahm. She does fitteds and AIOs.
Her site is here; https://www.muttaqinbaby.com/ x

Yaaay think I sent you a really confused email last night haha!

Haha yea i got it, I replied too did you get it? Infact it was only this afternoon i realised it was you :blush: :rofl:

i just put an order in will it go through order a fitted fun with spot and terquoise minki inner... hope it works x

Yupp got that 1 through this afternoon, will check it over and make sure it's right when i egt an oppurtunity but it appeared it :hugs:

:rofl: :rofl: I cant wait to get mine...though i still cannot decide if i love the zoology one or the deer :cry: guess i cant really change my mine now :haha:

Just remembered I have ordered one of these! Cant wait to get it :D

i've been wondering too. Donna if you email me about this and i don't get back to you it means my net is off till tax credits sort us out x

I emailed you all the other night, i think you've all replied on here so far but if you didn't get it please check your junk mail (as sometimes goes in there :dohh:) or drop me an email and I'll forward it x

I didnt get the email :( x

Sorry hunny, I *think* (never entirely sure because i don't know some people by real name-screenie) but i think it might have been your email address that came back with to me with mailer demon thingymybob! Do you have my work email still? If you email me i can forward it, it's nothing too much just time frames :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->