MW appointment

Hels

Reaction score
Today the MW came to see me, I guess it was a booking in appointment as such (but they do the majority of booking in the same day as the 1st scan)

She was lovely (although she wouldnt enter the house unless Jazz was in the yard!)
I spoke to her about my fears of another labour like Charlies, and said that I still get emotional as I cant remember alot of the birth, and that I blame myself for Charlie having such a difficult time, maybe if I hadnt had an epidural the cord wouldnt have wrapped so tightly around her neck and all the other daft theories I have developed over the last 18 months https://www.serendipityforum.co.uk/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Her solution straight away was a de-brief. Im really pleased. She is arranging for me to go through my notes with a consultant (I think) and to discuss all what happened, what didnt happen and why it happened.

I think this will help me move on and be more positive about this labour. I think it is something I need to do.

Any way my 1st scan is on the 3rd of September and I cant wait!

Im still feeling really rough, and so tired I cant keep my eyes open, But Im sure It cant last forever?????? Surely??????

Good they are looking after you - Looking after your concerns too :hugs:

Sorry to see your feeling rough ... Ends one day? :rofl:

:hugs:

Thats good they are looking after you Hels, it will hopefully help you relax a bit more about this labour.

Not long til your first scan now, i remember saying arghh its over 4 weeks away and it was here before i knew it !! time goes too quick !!

I was feeling pretty rough and soooooo tired but i think it has eased a bit now, so it wont last forever !!!

Glad to see they are looking after you Hels. Sure the time will fly by to your scan. :hugs:

Awwwwww I am glad they are going to go thru everything with you to help you with this labour! Good luck with your scan babe! :hugs:x

aaawww hunny hope this is a better pregs for u all the best good luck with the scan lets us no when u got a pic of it

Thats great that the MW is arranging for you to discuss your labour and probs u had with a consultant. It will put closure on it for you that none of it was ur fault or within your control.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"