MW today 38 weeks

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Am i at the point of internals yet or am i still safe on that one :lol:

You are only at the point of internals if u ask to be checked otherwise you should be safe althought not long now x

I was wondering this too. What time your app arcanegirl? mine is 11 your time.

Good luck!!

Not sure about internals i think it depends on the area and the mw. Mine wouldnt even do one when my waters went :hissy:

As far as I know I don't even think my MW would do one unless I asked or I was overdue/being induced etc

My MW wouldn't do one unless it was definatley needed. x

My first internal will be tomorrow at 41wks would you believe ...

They wont do one unless they are doing a sweep or checking to see if you are in labour. I've only ever had one in the full throes at labour when i've arrived at the hospital to see how far along i am

Ive not had one yet, I will today to get my sweep done and the only other time ive had them in other pregnancies is when i thought my waters were leaking so she had a check and when i was actually in labour, theres no need otherwise xxx

I doubt youd be getting one unless you asked for one hun

I didn't have one until they decided to induce me at 40 weeks! Good luck xx

appointment was at 10:15 though didnt get seen untill 11:45, no internals but she did say ill get a sweep done at next appointment when ill be 40w3d, if i make it that far.

Here we go once a week for the last 4 weeks and they check your cervix every week starting at 36 weeks....werid how different it is around the world.

Here we go once a week for the last 4 weeks and they check your cervix every week starting at 36 weeks....werid how different it is around the world.

I've just started getting seen every two weeks...wonder if its the same over here in NM as it is where you are? Since were both in the US... hmmm.

Wow no internal?in the states we have one at each visit the last month! go figure... ;)

No internals yet :)
Oh apart from the check to see if my waters had gone last Friday.
Relax,she says,LOL

Next appointment on Thursday when I am 39+5.
So if I go over which I think I will,it will be sweep fun a week after that .

Oh joy :)

I never had one! She asked at 39 weeks and I said no thanks :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"