MW

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Are you suppose to see the MW every 2 weeks now at my stage?

My origanal MW said every 2 weeks then I changed over! The new MW in new area seen me on 31st Oct. next appointment 21st Oct. Im not sure Im happy with that!!

i was supposed to see my MW at 15, 24, 28, 32, 36, 38, 40 weeks.but at 28wks my BP was very high so i saw her at 30wks. 32wk appt on tuesday so not sure if its every 2wks now or still 4wks.

My origanal MW said every 2 weeks then I changed over! The new MW in new area seen me on 31st Oct. next appointment 21st Oct. Im not sure Im happy with that!!

u mean nov? i cant remember ever having to see MW every 2 weeks, im sure it was monthly

u mean nov? i cant remember ever having to see MW every 2 weeks, im sure it was about 3 weekly, till i was overdue lol

Near the end I was seeing them every 2 weeks - doctor, midwife, doctor, midwife.

If you're not happy, tell them and im sure they will sort something out for you. :)

Yes yvanne you spammer LOL

My MW told me every 2 weeks now then I moved :(

Have you contacted your new midwife to say you're unhappy about your appointment being so far away?

im seeing a midwife at teh hospital at 36 weeks and then my local midwife at 38 weeks, but i think thats only coz he is still breech.

x

i edited post an it made it 2 lol, sorry :blush: looked back an i did see her every 10days(ish) so id tell em ur not happy!

I see my MW every fortnight, although i am under consultant led care..But still. I'm pretty sure it should be fortnightly in the last trimester. I'd tell her you think it's too long..thats nearly a whole month!x

My sister-in-law is due December 15 and she has to go in every 2 weeks now (of course it's in the States so it could be different there).

i saw my midwife 7th nov next time she will be doing home visit on 21st nov
the next app after that i go to see her 28th nov then ill be at the hospital to see my consultant on 30th nov hopefully ill get my section date then

I thought that too wobbs but I will be 3 weeks since my last appointment. Any ways... i feel pretty disgusted with the NHS, I have felt fobbed off through out my pregnancy.

i've been seeing mine every 2 weeks since 30wks and weekly from 36wks i would check it out.

I thought that too wobbs but I will be 3 weeks since my last appointment. Any ways... i feel pretty disgusted with the NHS, I have felt fobbed off through out my pregnancy.
:hugs:

How come Babybean?

I've been seeing my midwife fortnightly since 34 weeks I think..., then it goes to weekly from 40 weeks.

i had my last 4 week appt.. and i just started my 2 week appt. 28/30/32/34 and then one week ones starting at 35 or 36 weeks until delivery

except of course my 28 week one will really be 29 as it would have been thanksgiving week so its going a week ahead

I dont know where you want me to start wobbs but...

The last time I went to see my midwife (baring in mind I have seen a different one everytime) She asked if I had finished the Parent Craft classes yet. I said no, I havent started them yet. So when she asked me why she was shocked as to why I hadnt been informed to go to the October intake, me being me just thought perhaps you had to be over so many weeks. So the MW said that she would do my birth plan with me after my first class...

Soooo... off i trotted to these classes and when I got there looking around I looked rather large compared to every one else... The reason for this being is because they were all due January/Febuary. Its a 4 week do-dah and the last week of it is in my expected week of child birth. The last class is on the Tuesday and im due on the Friday.

So the MW's that run the classes were discussing that over the next 4 weeks they will be discussing things in more detail for us to be able to complete our birth plans when it comes to it and about the labour... Which is absolutbly no use to me as I am due to do my Birth Plan on Monday...

I now know why the last MW i seen was so shocked and suprised I'd been told to go to the Novemember intake.

Any way... To add to the reason why I am disgusted with the NHS servcie I have provided is due to the fact... I have never seen the same MW twice yet. They don't write down notes properly on my Maternity Forms and they just seem like they cant be bothered with you... Its get you in and out for your appointment as soon as possible.. I know not every service is the same but it all adds up and when I do have concerns they speak to me like im stupid.

However I did like the last MW i seen. She seemed really nice and touch wood... She is who I will be seeing on Monday to do my birth plan... however she is on call that day for home births.. But all going well it should be her... and if it isnt... I have no idea when i will be doing my birth plan...

I hope they start to see me every 2 weeks after this or ill be annoyed.

i saw midwife on 7th nov next appt 21st nov for bloods :(

eek babybean

Curious when are you suppose to do birth plan? Coz Im the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->