my 1ST miscarriage

ethans_mummy

ethan and erin-rose
Reaction score
hey all i havent been on this site in about 3 year.

i havent 2 children boy 6 and girl 2.

i found out i was pregnant with my 3rd in may was totally unexpected and if im totally honest i was scared beyond belief and not completely happy then on the 3th of july this year i started bleeding, had a scan on the 4th and was told my baby had no heartbeat. i was unbelievably devastated. it was 2 weeks before i had a d&c as i opted for the tablets was told it would happen fast and being my 1st miscarriage i took there word for it but nothing happened.

anyway after my d&c i coped what i thought was really well until now. its just over the past few weeks really hit me what i have lost i cry alot and dont really have anyone to talk to all our family expect us just to be over it and im not. at 1st i just focused on my kids and it got me though.

i am deseprate to be pregnant again and have had 2 period now and each time its just so hard i have pregnancy symptoms both time before i start my period and its really messing with my head. sorry for a long ramble i just feel so empty and desperate i feel like a failurei couldnt keep my baby and now its taking what seems like ages to get pregnant again.

think i have unrealistic ideas as we were unsafe once and i got pregnant.

i dont expect anyone to reply it just helped to get it all down.
thanks for reading xxxx

Hugs x I had my first mc in December 2010 and was told I'd probably struggle to get pregnant but April 11 I found out I was pregnant with my dd and now I'm expecting twins again. Don't give up hope it takes time and a strong head.

thank you for your reply. sometimes i feel so selfish this happens to alot of people and ive very lucky that i had 2 children before this happened to me. i just didnt expect to feel the overwhelming NEED to be pregnant again. its driving me mad

After my mc I was bitter and angry at everyone else who were carrying there babies, I always say when god needs angels he always takes the best x and I've been blessed with my daughter and now I'm having twins again. I think being blessed again means its my time.

i agree with what you said. and for me it wouldnt have been the right time both my 2 were planned and with the last not being planned was hard to deal with just hope it will be my time again soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->