My 30th birthday present - update pg 3

chele

Mummy to Max & Hayden
Reaction score
Well I am tentatively posting my :bfp: :shrug:

I reckon it should be due around my birthday - April 7th

Had no symptoms, no implantation dip, no implantation bleed. Got a bad feeling.

Yesterday I did an IC and got a faint line, but didn't check the test until later as I took it and went to bed not expecting to see anything.
When I got to it there was the faintest of faint lines

I am 11 dpo today.

So i took another IC last night and got another faint line
Put it down to evaps

Took another one this morning with FMU. So an IC, tesco own brand and a FRER.
Very faint line on the IC, very faint line on the tesco own brand and a medium line on the FRER

So for the time being it's positive.
Bought a digi to do on Sunday

I am going to Spain tonight, so hopefully that will help me relax, but at the minute I am so nervous that it's chemical.
Got to tell myself if it is that at least I can get pregnant.
I have so many cramps. Is this normal?

Congratulations i wish you a very healthy 9 months!!!! :happydance:
Have a lovely holiday im soo jealous

I hope it's still positive on Sunday!

OH MY GOD CHELE!!!!!! You've made me cry damit! lol. (stoopid hormones too!) Im actually tearing up seeing your name here in the bfp's!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! I sooooooo hope this is a sticky for you! Eeeek! Sticky vibes all the way! I cant believe it! Another graduate of the 80+'ers!!! I really am praying for you and this bean!

Enjoy your hols as much as you can! (take a whole bunch of tests with you too!! lol) Watch them get darker...you'l see!

I am absolutely thrilled for you sweetie, i really really am! Keep us updated when you can...and PM when you get the chance, i wana hear alllllllll about it!!

Big hugs and lots of sticky vibes from me and twiglet!! xxxxxxxxxxx

OH MY GOD CHELE!!!!!! You've made me cry damit! lol. (stoopid hormones too!) Im actually tearing up seeing your name here in the bfp's!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! I sooooooo hope this is a sticky for you! Eeeek! Sticky vibes all the way! I cant believe it! Another graduate of the 80+'ers!!! I really am praying for you and this bean!

Enjoy your hols as much as you can! (take a whole bunch of tests with you too!! lol) Watch them get darker...you'l see!

I am absolutely thrilled for you sweetie, i really really am! Keep us updated when you can...and PM when you get the chance, i wana hear alllllllll about it!!

Big hugs and lots of sticky vibes from me and twiglet!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Pm you now
xx

wow, congrats honey. have a lovely holiday. xx

Congrats! Everything sounds totally normal so far. Sticky :dust:

Congratulations!

Enjoy your holiday! And then join our April thread in 1st tri x

Congrats hun and best of luck.

Please BIM that when I was pregnant with Harry I didn't have ANY symptoms til I was 7 weeks and even then I'd put it down to AF! So sometimes your body just likes to keep it's secret. xxx

thanks everyone for your lovely comments

I'll be back in 12 days to keep you updated on the progress!!

What? How? When?
WOW, Congratulations.

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"