My 6 week ultrasound!! Woo hoo !!

DaniGirl

Mommy to Anderson
Reaction score
I had my 6 week ultrasound today!!! We saw a heartbeat!!! 129 bpm!! woo hoo!! This is so surreal.....I feel like I'm dreaming!!!! :happydance: Here's my baby......
baby1.jpg

baby2.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

That's so exciting!!! Congrats to you and have a very healthy pregnancy!

Congratulations! I'm in exactly the same position as you - had my scan yesterday at 6+2 and saw the hearbeat too! I still can't believe I'm actually pregnant!! xx

wow thats fab, and soo exciting!
xx

Thank you! I can't stop looking at my pics!! We are all sooo close to each other! I can't wait to see ur pics too!! and beautywithin....ur little boy is beautiful!!!

I have my first appointment next Tuesday for my nurse visit. I don't get to hear the heartbeat until 8 weeks. I can't wait. I am so nervous. This is our first and we went through fertility to get here.

congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

can you tell me how you actually got a 6 week scan ... did you have to pay privately for that. i am only 5 weeks (found out yesteday) and would love to get an early scan at 6 weeks .....

your advice is appreciated.

That's SOOO exciting!
I had my first ultrasound today, and all I got to see was a little sack. Doc wants me to go back in a couple of weeks because I'm not as far along as he thought I was.

but yaaay! I can't wait to see my heartbeat!
Congrats!

awww how cool is that!!! Congrats! I do for my first Ultra on the 4th, I don't think i'll see much but hope to see something lol

can you tell me how you actually got a 6 week scan ... did you have to pay privately for that. i am only 5 weeks (found out yesteday) and would love to get an early scan at 6 weeks .....

Hello!! We did IUI for our baby, so the FS does a 6 week and an 8 week ultrasound....then releases us to a primary ob/gyn. Which we go to anytime after 8 weeks. Our midwives will only do a 20 week scan at the earliest ......but, I'm a labor and delivery nurse......we have 4 sono machines on our unit. So, I'm lucky enough to get tons of scans!! Our doctors and nurses get a thrill of scanning all the pregnant nurses we work with. We get bored at work and have to stay entertained :haha: I have heard of women on here in the UK having to pay for private scans. Sorry, I'm not much help -Danielle

Hello!! We did IUI for our baby, so the FS does a 6 week and an 8 week ultrasound....then releases us to a primary ob/gyn. Which we go to anytime after 8 weeks. Our midwives will only do a 20 week scan at the earliest ......but, I'm a labor and delivery nurse......we have 4 sono machines on our unit. So, I'm lucky enough to get tons of scans!! Our doctors and nurses get a thrill of scanning all the pregnant nurses we work with. We get bored at work and have to stay entertained :haha: I have heard of women on here in the UK having to pay for private scans. Sorry, I'm not much help -Danielle

How cool is that. Here i've found pvt scans up to $100 USD for each pvt scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->