my 7w6d ultrasound!

OULINA

Reaction score
oh i just got back from the doc.office and just had our 2nd ultrasound :happydance:...my doctor told us that everything is looking good ... it was funny cz hubby and i where trying to understand where the head was :dohh:....now i know... i guess you cant see much so soon..the heartbeat was strong i got so emotional listening to it it was 165 ...oh i am so happy i know i am gonna sleep well today...:happydance:

Attachments

• σάρωση0002.jpg
    σάρωση0002.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 64
looks good congrats! :)
don't they say that if the heartbeat over 164, it's a girl? and you also predicted yourself a girl? :)

Congrats! Beautiful scan!!! ....I can see the head ;-)

Congrats!!! Do you have long cycles or something? I noticed On top of the ultrasound pic it says the Gestational age is 9 weeks 2 days but then the CRL length was right at 7wks 5 days. Thats a great pic!!

Great Picture........CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats olina thats great news i wonderd where you were,Havnt seen your posts on here for a while xx

Congrats!!! Do you have long cycles or something? I noticed On top of the ultrasound pic it says the Gestational age is 9 weeks 2 days but then the CRL length was right at 7wks 5 days. Thats a great pic!!

yea this cycle was the craziest cycle ever ...it took me forever to ovulate i wasted so many opks and then the 2ww for me was soooooo hard to wait for ... it turned out to be a 39 day cycle .... i know exactually when it happened and so far the ultrasounds are proving me right!:happydance:

looks good congrats! :)
don't they say that if the heartbeat over 164, it's a girl? and you also predicted yourself a girl? :)

i have no idea if that is true ... i remember at some point my son having 164bpm too .... if i think of the days we did it and how many times we did it i am saying i am probably having an other boy .... but lets face it i would love a little girl...:winkwink:

amazing picture oulina - congratulations!!!

oh wow honey, so happy for you!!!!

Congrats Oulina - I haven't seen you around for a while. Glad all is tickety boo!

We have the same due date.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->