• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My adoption story! <3

bella121009

Reaction score
When i was 16 i found out i was pregnant with a babygirl. Im now 19. i was still in high school and goin through alot. when i heard my babys heart beat for the first time i could never ever think about aborting her. When i was about 4 months pregnant her father was put in jail for a year. I was homeless and poor. I knew i could not take care of her. When i was 7 months pregnant i decided adoption. My heart ached for months knowing that i wouldnt have my daughter but i had to do what was best for her not what i wanted. My babygirl means the world to me and i love her with all my heart and her adopted family, there amazing people. I would never reconsider adoption for my daughter because she'll have the life i could never give her. When it come to a baby its not about what you want its about whats best for your child. And if you cant support your child and give your child a could life consider open adoption :) Best thing i ever did. she has twice the love twice the support and twice the people to be there for her. i get pictures every month i see her when ever i want to and i keep in contact all the time. i wouldnt have it any other way.

You've done a truly amazing thing for your little girl hun xxx

It sounds a very positive adoption story, and lovely that you can have so much contact, you have been very brave XXXX

I was given up for adoption by a very young mother.
Even though it was a closed adoption (no contact, records closed) I am so thankful that she was able to make such a difficult decision at such a young age. Thanks for sharing your story! :hugs:

:hugs: what a strong and kind thing to do. It sounds like your baby will have a wonderful life :hugs:

You are a wonderful mother for putting your child first before yourself... That would be the hardest thing to do ever...

Thank you for sharing your story. It's obvious you love your daughter so very much. May God bless you in the days ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->