My AF is 16 days late! but only BFN's so far :(

Welsh_mum2be

Reaction score
Hiya,

Well im now 16 days late! my last AF was on Aug 6th. I've done like a hundred tests but all I'm getting is bad evaps or stark white bfn's. I did have a tiny bit of pink spotting when AF was due but it was only once when I wiped. Every night I'm cramping like AF is going to come and my bbs are soooo sore and hot? ?

I feel pregnant but I might just be wishful thinking. I have never been more than 3 days late . has anybody had this kind of cycle?

Wish I could help and tell you whats happening, but I cant :( But good luck hun <3

Hey Welsh mum...could it be anovulatory bleeding? R u sure that u have ov? I got this pinkish bleeding every time my body tries to ovulate but didn't. I knew because the opks were almost positive and my temps looked like the Rocky mountains and I would get fertile CM several times. GL to u and hope I'm wrong and I get a bfp!

Hey Welsh mum...could it be anovulatory bleeding? R u sure that u have ov? I got this pinkish bleeding every time my body tries to ovulate but didn't. I knew because the opks were almost positive and my temps looked like the Rocky mountains and I would get fertile CM several times. GL to u and hope I'm wrong and I get a bfp!

I'm thinking that I must be having an anovulatory cycle, its never happened before, I don't chart or use opks, I just track my cm, I remember being very dry with a little spotting ehen AF should have arrived. the last couple of days I've had alot of ewcm, now today it's creamy white. We BD alot not to miss eggy So fingers crossed I did ov.

Hate when my body plays games :(

i have read stories online about women getting a bfp very late.. so fingers crossed for u, have u had a blood hcg test done to check for pregnancy? might b a good idea luV.. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->