my almost positive OPK

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
My almost positive OPK at cd 15 the little smudge in the control line is actually from my dripping hair as I just got out of the shower :haha:

Attachments

• opk feb 6.JPG
    opk feb 6.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 50
Good luck. Didn't want to look and run. Mine both need to be as dark or the test line darker what is the til he with yours?

same. mine was almost as dark as the control but not quite but i think I might have missed my surge because that was with SMU and now im not really getting anything but we will see. I did cover my bases though ;)

Glad to hear - i am a bit like that - don't want to miss the chance. What day are you on in your cycle? I'm on day 11 of 28.

This morning was lighter at around 8am...but then I took another one at about 11:30 and it looks darker than yesterdays/...so maybe i will be Oing in a few days...I guess i just got to DTD a few more days to cover my bases..what about you

Mine all have come back faint since. I have done three since the one I posted on here. all at different times but none alike. I think the one I posted on here was my positive so I assume i'm ovulating about now. We have dtd around now and will later - bought the first response 20 opks that you need to use in 30 days so i will keep on testing to be sure that i have had my surge. Hoping that I do not get drawn into symptom spotting as it drove me crazy in the past!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->