My angel grew wings

LaurenM.

Reaction score
This morning it happened. Out of nowhere. Went to the bathroom and just started pouring blood. It all came out at once.
It's just so hard to wrap my head around. I'm not pregnant anymore. I'm so tore up. I feel like I want to die. I'm dreading telling my husband. Even more so, I'm dreading telling him that I will never do this again. This is our second loss...within a year. And it kills me every time.

Sorry for your loss. Good luck telling your husband. Don't make any decisions now while the emotions are still raw, allow yourself to heal first.

I'm so so sorry for your loss. You and your husband will get each other through this again together so please don't dread telling him, it's not your fault at all :hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry. I don't really have any advice apart from to echo whats already been said, give yourself some time.

Lots of love. xxx

So sorry for your loss x

I'm so very sorry to hear that. I hope you get support from your DH.

I'm so sorry. I'm going through the same thing right now :( we were trying for months.. We were SO excited when we got bfp. Everything was going great until I had my ultrasound. No fetus, no heart. I'm now at home waiting to mc. Had some bleeding last night. This is the worst thing I've ever gone through. I don't know if I could do it again either.

My husband is sad because I'm sad, but he doesn't get it. It wasn't his body. I feel like no one else gets the pain except the ladies on here who have been through it :(

Im so sorry :( my first mc was in june on my sons 4th birthday and it was the most worst day of my life, i wouldnt wish this pain on anybody. Xxx

I am so sorry for ur loss u and ur husband are in my prayers.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->