• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My angel grew wings

So very sorry for your losses. I can't imagine your pain.

If it helps any, my mom's friend has had five miscarriages and went on to have four healthy babies. Her kids are grown now, and she is in her 50s. But, I also have another friend who is 32. She and her hubby have actually had EIGHT miscarriages. They are finally pregnant past the point of a miscarriage, with a big healthy baby almost ready to come out! There is always hope. Stay strong! You'll get your baby.

I'm so very sorry for your loss! Prayers and hugs to you during this difficult time.

So so sorry for your loss. None of us can really tell you how to feel. I hope with time you decide to try again. Third time has been the charm for a few ladies on here. Good luck.

So sorry love. I hope you give it another go when/if you feel up to it again. I've had multiple chemicals and an ectopic and it is a very lonely feeling. I will keep you in my thoughts. ](*,)

Oh no, Lauren! I'm so sorry!!! :hugs: I hated reading this post because I know how excited you were when your numbers were doubling and I was so excited for you too! I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better! I hope you will find the strength to try again. Please take some time to heal and take care of yourself.

so sorry for your loss, this is just awful. i hope hubby will be able to understand and support you so you both can get through this

I'm so sorry to read this. Take the time to heal before making any long term decisions. T & P's are with you.

So sorry for your heartbreaking loss. I hope you and your hubby are able to support one another through this difficult time.

I'm so sorry for your loss, sending you and your family lots of strength and hugs :hugs: xxx

So sorry for your loss :( Lots of hugs and keep strong. xxx

Sorry to hear your awful news...keep strong! Hugs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back