My Appointment Update...

How are you feeling today :lol:

:dust:

OMG!!! I am a psycho. LOL!!!! Since I have never O'ed before, these hormones are all new to me but my belly and abdomen has been weird all day. I think it is hormones + stress but my little sister *27, yesterday* is like "feel pregnant yet?" I was like, "Maybe but I am a hypochondriac" :rofl:

I am going to go mad in the next couple of weeks. LOL!!!!! :rofl:

I am doing my TWW symptoms and you'd think I was pregnant right this moment but that is crazy. I am just WANTING to feel this way! LOL But I swear I feel like achy abs and I have not been to the gym since Sunday since the week was so crazy!

I sound mad, huh? :rofl:

No.. you sound normal :

Well look at it this way.... It is now 1 week and 6 day wait ;)

:dust:

You know Im going to bug you everyday :wohoo:

:hugs: Aww, thanks, Honey! LOL!!!!

Please bug me everyday! You so know I wanna talk about it! Seriously... it is all I can think about! :rofl:

If I get my BFP, I am really hoping to get to Sac for the meet up. If not, I will look at my cycles first before I plan a trip. ;)

Bless you!! :hugs:

How nice is it even to have you just to be able to get THIS excited for once :happydance:

Coooooome on test day hurry up :hissy::hissy:

ooohh how exciting !!! wish all the luck in the world....so excitin 4 u n dh :):):)
(and us on bnb !)

I really hope this is your month hun - how amazing would it be that the first time you O you get your :bfp: too...

I'm keeping everything crossed for you

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"