My baby girl is here on her due date! beware of braxton hicks !!

nickyb

Reaction score
Hey ladies just wanted to announce my beautiful Eden Nicole was born on her due date 3/2/15 at 3.23am weighing 7lb4oz
I'm in total shock that she came on her due date as all my babies were late!
I will get round to writing my birth story, but I just wanted to warn those that think braxtons feel different than real ones, I was one of those despite this being baby no5 for me, braxtons have always felt different and the real deal started as period like cramps that intensify!
But this time I was having braxtons all eve the same ones I'd been having for months so thought nothing of it,
When it got to midnight and after dtd with o/h :dohh: ( had no idea I was in labour)
I got really bad pains and thought oooh this is a bit painful went to the loo and my waters broke!
We got to the hospital 15 mins later I was 7 cm dilated !
I really thought I would know but just goes to show your never an expert with pregnancy! Lol

I'm so in love :-D :kiss:

Congratulations! :flower:

Love her name!

And thank you for the BH warning! Yes, labour can be sneaky!

Hope you're both doing well :hugs:

Congratulations!

When I had my son, I didn't even know I was having contractions because I just thought they were BH. But I remember realizing afterward that my BH were awfully regular! lol

I am 38 plus 5 and for the past two days been having bad pains what j think are braxton hicks but you never now

Wow! Congrats!! :) can't wait to read your birth story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->