My baby is so poorly :(

I will pray tonight that your situation will turn out the best it can. She is in safe hands and keep strong sweetheart <3

I am thinking of you and little Olivia, I hope she will be find some more strength to fight this off and get better soon, I am so shocked and am praying for her xxx

gosh, honey... :hugs: there are no words... Come on Olivia you little fighter! you are both in my thoughts and prayers *huuuuugs*

:hugs: I'm so sorry to read this.. sending soo many positive thoughts your way. :hugs:

Thinking of and preying for you all. Stay as strong as you can, your little girl has fought so hard!

oh dear! sending huge hugs to you hunni, get well soon Olivia you can do it!

your both in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

fairydreams :flower:

I am so so sorry to hear this, how has she done overnight?

Oh hun. Im sorry to hear this! Olivia has been through so much poor little mite!!
I hope she makes a speedy recovery! Poor girl!
:hugs: to you and Olivia

oh you poor things.
Our prems are such miricles don't underestimate her strength and your own.
Will be saying a prayer for you all xx

dont know much about olivias history as im just browsing this forum..but my deepest thoughts are with you and olivia...come on baby girl..you can get through this.
xx

thinking of you, hope she's turned a corner over night :hugs:

We are all thinking of you and praying for you and your little one. May God bless you with strength to make it through this difficult time. Please update us once you have the time. xxxxxxxxx

So So sorry hun, Thinking of you and hope she gets better soon xxx

Is there any news? Olivia has been in my thoughts since you started this thread, hoping she is getting better, please let us know x

Sending lots of healing positive vibes your way olivia xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"