My baby's Father

Peace-love

Reaction score
Hey there.

I am 18, 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant.
I am going back to college my second year this fall. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I was wording if there is anyone out there who has had to do the same thing that could give me advice. Thank you

Jessica:hug:

I don't have any advice, just wanted to say congrats! I'm starting college in two weeks and i'm ten weeks pregnant :)

hiya id be more excited then nervous if i was you!! im starting college soon up until my babys due date (11th december) because i wanted to stay in full time education. i would just enjoy it if i were you and look forward to the arrival of your little one at the end of it all :) x (or in 9 months haha)

Sorry hun, I'm confused :S what does your post have to do with your babies father?! Sorry if that sounds rude haha couldn't think of another way to word it :p ! Congrats on babi and college though =D ! Good luck, it'll be tough! :) xX

Sorry hun, I'm confused :S what does your post have to do with your babies father?! Sorry if that sounds rude haha couldn't think of another way to word it :p ! Congrats on babi and college though =D ! Good luck, it'll be tough! :) xX

I was wondering this too...

Maybe the original post was edited? :shrug:

Good luck with your pregnancy anyway tho hun xx

Hi hun.. I went to college from about 11 weeks until 24/25 weeks. I didn't go back for the following semester as I was due end of March and exams were in mid April.. didn't want to travel to school and back through the winter and bust my ass to fail my classes because I couldn't do my exams.

I don't really have any advice either ):
but good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"