My bb's aren't sore anymore. Does that mean I'm out this month?

K

katiemae7031

I think I'm 5 dpo today. From 1-4 dpo I had some really odd soreness going on with the ladies :haha: They were sore on the sides, sometimes all the way into my arm pits. I was hopeful because this is not a usual post ovulation symptom or pms symptom for me. In fact, when I was preggo with ds I never even had sore breasts. Now today (5 dpo) the soreness/tenderness is completely gone. Is this a bad sign? I feel kinda discouraged about this.

I had that with my last pregnancy. I found out it has to do with fluctuating hormones. I thought I wasn't pregnant anymore sometimes because its like all my symptoms would disappear some days!
But I guess our bodies will always try and freak us out lol :shrug:
I hope you have a sticky bean in there!
:dust:

My boobs were sore every month I got my bfn, the month I got my bfp they were actually less sore until well after my bfp. Good luck x

My boobs were sore every month I got my bfn, the month I got my bfp they were actually less sore until well after my bfp. Good luck x

Ooooh! That gives me hope lol I know every womens body does things differently, but I'm grabbing at straws!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->