My "Bean"!!

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
I've been a lurking member for a while now.... been a bit nervous to post! :dohh: But I've been for my booking appointment today and just had to share the pic of my scan!

There was "The Bean" sat upright, bold as brass, looking right at us and waving its arms around!

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/tabfa/Bean/IMAGE_00261.jpg

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/tabfa/Bean/IMAGE_00262.jpg

The pics are a bit fuzzy cuz I haven't got a scanner, so had to photo it on my fone! But you can actually see Bean's face looking right at you!

CRAZYNESS!!!! OMG.... I'm actually going to be a mummy!! And in a few days, I'll be in the 2nd Trimester too! Where does the time go?!
:wacko:

:hi: Welcome to the forum and congratulations! Great pics!!

Hey Vickie, I notice you and I both have the same due date!! :hi:

So we do :rofl: I didn't even notice!! When is your next appointment? Mine's February 13!

I have an appointment with my community midwife at my Doc's surgery on 29th Jan for a routine check-up, then my 20wk anomaly scan on 14th March!

That's great. My anatomy scan hasn't been scheduled yet, but I'm sure they do things differently here than in the UK. I went to my first OB appointment this past Wednesday and will be going once a month until 26 weeks or so. It's all so exciting. Wasn't it the most amazing feeling in the world to see your baby on that screen?

That is a fantastic picture. You can almost imagine your LO going "What you all looking at me for?!"

aw bless... congrats..
can't wait for one of those for... or two !!

Hello :hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump!

I am glad your scan went well, I can see the face - cute!

Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy!:hugs: x

I'm just a day or so behind you. It's cool to get a sneak peak at what my bean might look like at this point. Thanks for sharing

Congrats Tabs!! I am also 13w6d along.... I love your pics, they kinda give me an idea of whats going on inside of me right now, as I do not have an u/s until feb 22nd... Thanks for sharing, very cute!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->