My beautiful son ... i finally did it!!

aww huge congrats hun welldone!! he is gorgeuos xxxxx :D :D :D

He's just a dream.

Congratulations Laura.

Alex

Wow congratulations sweetie, he is ADORABLE!! xx

Ahh mate he is lush!! Well done you!! Huge huge congrats. xxxx

What a beautiful little boy! Lots of dark hair like his Mummy! well done hun xxx

Congrats Laura, he is absolutely beautiful :) hope its my turn next! xxx

Lora he is stunning!!!! A total heartbreaker! lol You did so so well and should be so proud of yourself...my wee man is back to back too so i hope i can do as well as you did....enjoy being a mummy you deserve it so much..he's just precious xx

Wow! What an amazing story, you did so well Hun. Also, your little boy is the cutest little bundle of joy! Well done.

You did amazing Laura! And Olly is gorgeous. I've checked back on here a few times today just to see if you posted your story. Thanks for posting it. You've put my mind at ease a lot, especially since my little boy is due anyday now and im a bit anxious about the labour and pain. All the best to you. x

Brilliant!! Beautiful, well done Laura. You should be so proud x he is just gorgeous! X

I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering if you went into labour yet!. He is beautiful congrats :).

What a gorgeous boy! He's very like you :) Big congrats and big well done too! x

Gorgeous sweetie! Well done you!

By the way..all that worrying, would you do it again :winkwink: xxxxxx

He is soooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! well done you, congrats xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back