My bestfriend won't talk to me but will happily talk to my boyfriend >:l ANGRY

LarLar

Mummy to Shane
Reaction score
So today my friend comments on all of my facebook stuff and starts chatting to me, i reply and then start getting really dry answers. She's not really been there for me at all the past few months and has even admitted being a shit friend but last night said how she wanted to change and be involved and yet she was giving me these dry answers!? so i say yknow what i'll just stop talking and she's all apologetic and says how she has this and that on her plate and doesn't mean it and that she'd talk to me later...

I hear nothing and struggle to get any conversation out of her. And yet tonight she pops up on my boyfriend telling him how high she is and how he should get to bed.. and asking him if he was with me (flirty stuff if you ask me). She did like my boyfriend at one point before i even knew him ages ago (she liked several others at that point too though).. and she's hated me and him being together from the start pretty much.

Maybe i'm being too hormonal and making a mountain out of a molehill but it bothers me how she is..

Just needed to vent sorry girls, but what would you make of this?

EDIT: Also forgot to mention she knew! i wasn't with him today as i had mentioned eariler that i was missing him..

I'd have a firm word with her, and if that doesn't work, block her out your life, she has no right acting that way towards either of you! It's one thing having feelings for a taken person, it's another thing acting on them.. xx

Oh hell no!! I would not be okay with that,that doesn't really sound like you have the greatest best friend to me if she's willing to go against loyalty and do some bullshit like that. She lacks boundaries if you ask me and if you really believe there was any "Flirty stuff" going on,I'd go off...then explain to your boyfriend thatit is out of line. Hopefully you guys get to talk it out eventually but if not sooner than later...maybe be glad you're getting space from that drama..:flower:

I'd have a firm word with her, and if that doesn't work, block her out your life, she has no right acting that way towards either of you! It's one thing having feelings for a taken person, it's another thing acting on them.. xx

I never see her she makes arrangements and cancels then blames it on me always being with my boyfriend.. i just can't win and it's really hurtful but i'm more angry than anything as i'm pregnant with his baby and she should know better, plus she knew i wasn't with him tonight as i had mentioned earlier in the day about me missing him. xx

Oh hell no!! I would not be okay with that,that doesn't really sound like you have the greatest best friend to me if she's willing to go against loyalty and do some bullshit like that. She lacks boundaries if you ask me and if you really believe there was any "Flirty stuff" going on,I'd go off...then explain to your boyfriend thatit is out of line. Hopefully you guys get to talk it out eventually but if not sooner than later...maybe be glad you're getting space from that drama..:flower:

He never acted flirty back he actually told me everything she was saying, he hates how she used to treat me as i was always too giving to her (money ect). Me and my boyfriend will be fine but she's just over stepped the mark.. i've not told my boyfriend how angry i am either incase he thinks i'm just being silly but she did know i wasn't with him as i had said to her earlier in the day :( :flow:

Well she sounds like a nasty peice of work then, and like shes trying to cause trouble! You're better off without her! No 'best friend' or even 'friend' would do that! It's times like these you really find out who are your true friends! xxx

Well she sounds like a nasty peice of work then, and like shes trying to cause trouble! You're better off without her! No 'best friend' or even 'friend' would do that! It's times like these you really find out who are your true friends! xxx

I know you're a 100% right it's just sad losing a friend when i already feel almost alone due to severe sickness and not being able to go out without spewing yet.. But it's about time i got rid of people who are just sponging off me and trying to mess things up for me :) thanks for the input! xxx

Yeah it's not nice to feel alone! :( But everyone on here are here to talk whenever you need us! Inbox me anytime if you want to chat!
And no problem, I'm glad I could help! :) xxx

She sounds super negitive and like she may be jealous of you. Maybe give her time to shape up but be aware of her actions. she may not be such a good friend after all.

I'd be wary around her, she doesn't sound like she can be trusted and people who always ask for money etc and then treat you like that are usually not worth your time

Yeah it's not nice to feel alone! :( But everyone on here are here to talk whenever you need us! Inbox me anytime if you want to chat!
And no problem, I'm glad I could help! :) xxx

Awww thankyou that means alot :) i'll give you a wee add if you don't mind! :flow:

She sounds super negitive and like she may be jealous of you. Maybe give her time to shape up but be aware of her actions. she may not be such a good friend after all.

She could be as i've noticed she has been quite alot in the past i've known her 7 year or so, so know her pretty well but it's only been the past year since she got in with a certain crowd she's the way she is.. (staying at random peoples houses, drugs, being slutty and sutff) and i'll be sure to keep an eye on her. I know my boyfriend wouldn't go near her but it doesn't stop her trying! :flow:

I'd be wary around her, she doesn't sound like she can be trusted and people who always ask for money etc and then treat you like that are usually not worth your time

I'm definitely gonna be wary of her and i actually stopped giving her this and that and doing everything she wanted to do so i think that's why we've drifted apart.. so you're right, not worth my time at all. :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->