My Beta HCG not doubling but its rising and i have 2miscarriage and 1 EP

reshma11

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

My last period was on 29th may 2014. i have 32 to 34days cycle. and i tested on 30th june and i got BFP. line was faint. then next day on 1st july i went to doctor and did ultrasould and nothing was seen. my lining was 11.3mm thick. and beta HCG result was 112.

then on 3rd july my Beta HCG was 165 so doctor said it shouls be doubled so he thinks may be this is ectopic pregnancy.

i dont have any bleeding or pain.so is it still possible that i will have ectopic again or miscarriage?

tomorrow i have scan scheduled in morning. do u think wiht low HCG doctor can see anything?

To be honest, if your beta was 165 yesterday and you are having a scan tomorrow, there is no way you'll see anything but a thickened uterine lining. You can't see anything on ultrasounds until the beta at least hits 1,000 but more commonly until 1,500-2,000.

I am sorry that you are in beta hell...I would imagine your doctor would order repeat betas every 48 hours until you could see whether they were increasing normally or going down. I really hope it works out for you...FX!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->