My BFP - Think its gonna stick!

Mama4

Mommy to 5
Reaction score
I am finally feeling confident enough to post here now! I wanted to use a CB digi that tells how far along you are, but realized that they are not available here in the States! (at least not round here anywhere!) So I used another Answer Test and the line came up so fast and dark, it used up so much of the dye! The test line is darker than the control line! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Sorry the piccie is so crappy it was taken with my cellphone - camera batteries are dead! Have a look!

Attachments

• 0127001840.jpg
    0127001840.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 49
CONGRATS!! i also looked for the tests that tell you how far you are and couldnt find them.

Beautiful lines... congratulations sweetie!

CONGRATS!! i also looked for the tests that tell you how far you are and couldnt find them.

Yep, I searched online at the Clearblue website and it says only available for order/sale in the UK. Did random searches on CVS and Walmart websites and neither showed that style CB test available...glad I didnt waste the gas driving round lookin for em! :flower:

Oh honey - that is a beautiful line - even more so than the test - here's to sticky, happy and healthy 9 months - congrats to you all.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! We are pretty close together! I am not posting in here until after I know everything is ok on Monday! I am 6 wks today. Congratulations again!!!!!!!! :happydance: :hugs:
I think you can go on the UK ebay and order them? Maybe? It's worth looking into if you are really interested. :hugs: :happydance:

Congrats!

The CB digi w/ conception indicator is available in Canada now so I bet it wont be long till they are in the US!

Congraluations! Impressive lines!!! :wohoo: I'm so happy that things are going so well for you, can't wait to see scan pics! I'm still quietly stalking your journal :)

congrats hun! it sucks here in the states they dont sell the cb with conception indicator i want them too hehe!

Congraluations! Impressive lines!!! :wohoo: I'm so happy that things are going so well for you, can't wait to see scan pics! I'm still quietly stalking your journal :)

I was looking at ur thread earlier trying to see if you'd updated with more tests...have the tests gotten any darker??? Hope you are doing well!
:hugs:

Ooooh that's a VERY sexy :bfp: love! Well done you. Oh, and DH....

Yay!! I've said it before but I'll say it again

Congratulations!!!

Feeling more confident now; can even add this :happydance::happydance:
Woohoo!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

OH YEAH I definately see the lines... Congratulations!! I'm sooo happy for You! :hugs:

Beautiful lady, beautiful chart, beautiful test, beautiful baby! (or two maybe??)

Beautiful lady, beautiful chart, beautiful test, beautiful baby! (or two maybe??)

Eeeeep! The thought of more than one baby in there makes me a little nervous! hahahahahaha! Wow - but wouldnt that be a wonderful surprise????

Oh, and thanks for all the "beautifuls" - you are such a sweet one...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->