My BFP - Think its gonna stick!

Congraluations! Impressive lines!!! :wohoo: I'm so happy that things are going so well for you, can't wait to see scan pics! I'm still quietly stalking your journal :)

I was looking at ur thread earlier trying to see if you'd updated with more tests...have the tests gotten any darker??? Hope you are doing well!
:hugs:

They're darker now, not nearly as dark as yours, I have a bit of line envy.:) I'm quite confused atm I started bleeding, then they were negative for a few days but have been positive since Sat. FF took away ovulation because my temps kept going below coverline, my hcg levels are very low but doubling so far...going for my third beta this evening. Thanks for checking my thread for new tests, so sweet! :flower:

Massive *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S*!! :happydance: Have a happy & healthy 9 months!

Well done my ttc buddie, we did it!! So very pleased for you, and your lovely sticky beanie xx

Am feeling a bit sick and not been on here much, why i am so late to post on here!!

And i am an emotional wreck and everything is making me :cry:!!

Mush dash, no really must dash:sick:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATS!! i also looked for the tests that tell you how far you are and couldnt find them.

Yep, I searched online at the Clearblue website and it says only available for order/sale in the UK. Did random searches on CVS and Walmart websites and neither showed that style CB test available...glad I didnt waste the gas driving round lookin for em! :flower:

TRY EBAY, MAYBE THE UK SITE ... SOMETIMES PEOPLE BUY THEM AND SELL THEM ON THERE. i DON'T SEE WHY THEY WOULDN'T POST TO THE US AS LONG AS POSTAGE WAS PAID FOR? THEY ARE NOT AS SENSITIVE AS FRER 6 DAYS EARLY FOR INSTANCE :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->