My BFP!

MissMaternal

Mummy of 2!
Reaction score
Well, here is my :bfp:! I got it this morning...i'm really scared, especially since my last pregnancy ended in a mmc at 20 weeks...but i'm trying to think positive :)

I am so excited :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_2573.jpg
    IMG_2573.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 30
huge congrats! got my bfp today too! what estimated due date do u get?xx

Well, here is my :bfp:! I got it this morning...i'm really scared, especially since my last pregnancy ended in a mmc at 20 weeks...but i'm trying to think positive :)

May I ask what were your TWW symptoms if any? I think you'll be fine you don't wanna stress too much either because thats not good for the pregnancy. I know easier said than done. Try Prayer and meditation it helps to keep the mind quiet and tranquil.

May I ask what were your TWW symptoms if any? I think you'll be fine you don't wanna stress too much either because thats not good for the pregnancy. I know easier said than done. Try Prayer and meditation it helps to keep the mind quiet and tranquil.

Yeah course you can ask! I was weeing more (still am lol), really tired, lots of creamy cm, really gassy lol, cramps, shooting pains "down there", and probably some other stuff but i cant think right now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->