my birth story :) 19days overdue *pics added*

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
well, i figured its time to write out my birth story, serin is 9 days old today and if i dont write it down im worried i'll forget it :wacko:

so i went in for induction on the morning of 29th august, at 7.30am, i had to be induced as serin was 19days overdue and showing nooo signs of coming out, my cervix still wasnt playing, was still high and firm and i wasnt convinced my body would actually go into labour itself lol, so i had the first pessary, got told to walk round the hospital for a few hours then to go back and be examined after 6hours, went back after 6hours and my cervix was still high and firm :dohh: was given a second pessary then was sat on the bed just chilling with paul, we were doing arrowwords lol, i started getting some contractions so got paul to rub my labour oil into my back, the pains pretty much straightaway started coming every few minutes but they werent too sore so i just breathed through them and all was good, 3hrs after id had my second pessary the pains started coming a lot more strongly and i was crying when they came, the mw told me i wouldnt be reexamined for another 3 hrs as they wait 6hrs after the pessary, i was really sobbing with every contraction by this point so she offered me some kind of injected pain relief, i dont know what it was but i said no anyways cos i only wanted gas and air, she arranged for me to go into one of the labour rooms cos they were empty so i could sit under the shower as she thought it might help with the pains, anyways i could barely get off the bed cos of the pains so she decided to examine me, turned out i was 4cm which explained the pains lol, she took me into the labour room and i got my gas and air, ohhh how ive missed the gas and air haha, i dont remember things very clearly after that as things went extremely quickly and i was off my face haha, the pains were really really bad and i was really struggling to get comfortable so i got up in my labour position, leaned over the back of the bed, and every time i got a contraction i relaxed as much as i could and breathed on the gas and air, it really helped to not be so tense as i was last time, the pains were a lot harder to bear last time, anyways, i felt a reeeeeally strong urge to push and i was telling the mw and she was saying no dont push yet, but i really couldnt stop it, my body was pushing itself lol, so i was saying omg i cant not push, then my waters broke and the mw said i could push, i did 3 massive pushes and she was out :shock: only just over an hour since i was rushed into the delivery suite lol, she was born at 8.18pm weighing 8lbs 8.5oz, she is just the cutest little baby, she is sooo much like leyla its untrue, all of her facial expression and sounds and everything is just like leyla, we all love her sooo much :D

after she was born i was bleeding quite badly, as a result of her being born so quickly, they thought there was something really wrong with me so they took her away to be weighed whilst about 5 doctors rushed in to check me, i was sooo panicking as i hadnt heard her cry and i couldnt hold her and i thought something was wrong, really wrong, so had a bit of a panic, i had an iv put into my arm which i had to sleep with overnight which was a bit shit, this was to make my womb contract as the doctor said that as id given birth so quickly, my womb was tired and not contracting back as well as it should, which was why blood was pouring out of me :sick: turns out i was ok anyways lol

for some reason i cant upload pics but i have some on here :) https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=171658&id=284104824&ref=mf

added pics, 1st one is her coming home at 1 day old and second is her at 9 days :D

ETA: ive since changed her name to naomie lol, she was naomie while i was pregnant with her but then we decided we wanted marie for a middle name after one of my grans, and naomie didnt go well with that so we decided on serin instead, a few days before she was born my other gran died so we decided to put her name as a middle name aswell before marie, for the past 3 weeks ive been getting really annoyed that people here seem unable to say serin so we have changed her name back to naomie, it goes lovely now with my other grans name added :D

x

Attachments

• Photo-0272.jpg
    Photo-0272.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 54
  • serinpants.jpg
    serinpants.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 50
massive congratulations! can't wait to meet her x

Congratulations, facebook pictures dont show.

Congratulations hun :flower:

Think i'm going the same way i do not think i'm ever going into labour :haha:

She is totally gorgeous :cloud9:

Cant view the pics but congratulations, worth the wait!! x

Congrats and well done. Welcome to the world Serin.

Cant see the pictures but congratulations!!! xxx

She obviously didn't take kindly to being told that she had to come out so decided to shock everyone and arrive super quickly! :lol:
You did a great job considering how fast everything happened, Serin is just beautiful! xx

Wow 19 days over :o I went 15 days over with #1 and that was HARD. I admire you lol!
Congrats on your little one x

congratulations - she is just beautiful!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->