My birth story! 36+2 x

SophBabes

Daniel&Alison'sMummy!
Reaction score
My Birth Story.
9th Febuary 2016 i was 36 weeks 2 days, Normal day, Nothing out the odd, got to half 10 at night and my baby girl was kicking so hard, and was pretty sore kicks aswell, but didnt think nothing of it and decided to head up to bed, went for a wee before bed, and as i was about to get up i felt an unusual squirt so i sat back down on the toilet and then wipes and cleaned up etc.. felt odd so i thought i should put a sanitry towl in just incase, stood up and a gush happened! was in shock and it soaked my pad so i got changed and put another one in, this was at 11pm the waters started leaking and gushing on and off, i phoned labour and delievery, they was going to send me to another hospital that is an hour drive away because i was only 36 weeks and 2 days! i was too early! they told me to go to hosp my local one in the next hour and half. but i kind of left it till 1:30am and then went up to the hospital! got put on the monitor and i could see and feel i was contracting!
at 2:30am doctor came in to do a test to see if it was my waters or if it was what they call the " back waters" but the test came possitive so it was confrimed it was my waters! lol shocked wasnt the word! haha!
Anyway because my contractions wasnt regular, they was going to move me onto the maternity ward to get rest as they said i wasnt classed as in labour, so i got up and walked about around the room ready to be moved and i felt i needed a wee, so went for a wee! and got back to my room and felt a burning feeling i yelled at the midwife and said the head is coming i can feel the burning ! they got me on the bed, took my bottems and underwear off and had a look, and sure enough the head was there! few puffs on the gas and air and her head was out.! My baby girl fully arrived 9th febuary 2016 @ 5:15am! 36 weeks 2 days weighing a healthy 6lbs 9oz !

Couldn't be happier! this was my 2nd pregnancy! my son is 2 years months, so he is now a proud big brother!

Short birth story and a quick delievery ! :)
https://i66.tinypic.com/34zn5uc.jpg

Oh wow so quick! She's gorgeous congratulations! X

Wow all sounds perfect and shes gorgeous xx

Thank u everyone :) x Shes gaining weight nicely ! x

congrats, she's gorgeous and wow, this sounds like one of those dream stories of "ooops, i sneezed and there was a baby!"

Congratulations! What a speedy birth, I'm glad it all went well in the end. She's so adorable! :cloud9:

Thanks everything, so strange shes almost 4 weeks. i wud of been due on sunday !! <3 xx

Aww what a lovely birth story! Congratulations on your gorgeous bundle x

Omg lucky you made it to the hospital in time!! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->