My ( Bleeding ) Story

laura_2010

Reaction score
I got my BFP in Dec and was over the Moon as I have a MC in Sept 2014 and Didn't expect to get pregnant so Quick, At 6 weeks I had Spotting so went to the EPU which put me back 4 days but had a HB and all was looking well :thumbup: Then 2 weeks Past more Spotting - Went to my MW who sent me straight Back up and Saw once again all was Ok, and that I had a erosen ( cannot spell it ) on my cervix - Then Monday This week I woke up to a Bleed more than spotting red and Dark red Blood :cry: My MW booked me in again for Thursday ( today ) Its was the Longest 3 days ever! Bleeding came and when, Dark, Bright and brown and I thought I was Loosing the Baby, I got a Doppler and Hear a HB, and Thought how can I be bleeding but hear a HB? So Today Finally came was crying until I got there :cry: And had the scan - to find all Was ok, no bleeding around Baby nothing seemed to b bleeding from there, so they have said I can be due to me coughing I have such a Bad cough and cold im shacking my cervix which is making it bleed, also with her doing a internal scan that made me bleed too - I feel Happy but also Im not out of the Woods yet, Im going to rest,keep warm and hope for the Best :thumbup: Sorry for the Long story but I know I was looking all over for any outcome of bleeding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->