My blood pressure is a bit high

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
hi ladies I had my prenatal yesterday abs my blood pressure is a bit high I’m
A bit tensed as I never had high blood pressure before it’s always on the low side I hope it doesn’t affect the baby

Wont be anything to worry about yet hon because ure only really early still.
I had pre eclampsia in my last pregnancy and my blood pressure was through the roof but it didnt start until the 3rd trimester. I'm at high risk of getting it again this time esp with already being diognosed with cholestasis again. My blood pressure is fine at the moment but I do have protein in my pee which is worrying but because my blood pressure is ok there not worried about pre eclampsia yet and said that prob wont start until later on.
Hope there rite.
Have u been anxious at all because that can raise ure BP

Wont be anything to worry about yet hon because ure only really early still.
I had pre eclampsia in my last pregnancy and my blood pressure was through the roof but it didnt start until the 3rd trimester. I'm at high risk of getting it again this time esp with already being diognosed with cholestasis again. My blood pressure is fine at the moment but I do have protein in my pee which is worrying but because my blood pressure is ok there not worried about pre eclampsia yet and said that prob wont start until later on.
Hope there rite.
Have u been anxious at all because that can raise ure BP
Yes I been under stress lately due to problems my mother in law is causing for me in the house but I have decided to totally ignore her and take care of me health

Yes I been under stress lately due to problems my mother in law is causing for me in the house but I have decided to totally ignore her and take care of me health

That's all you can do! Or kick another in law out haha! I normally suffer low bp in pregnancy

That's all you can do! Or kick another in law out haha! I normally suffer low bp in pregnancy
My bp is always on the low side too but I think I was really nervous and worried that it made my blood pressure go up it’s been normal since yesterday I been checking at home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->