My Body hates me, HELP

kidbunny90

Reaction score
I'm 25 (26 in August) and have been married for almost 3 years. We have never been careful, but about this time last year we started trying. I had an app on my phone tracking my periods and when I "should" be ovulating. I have always had issues with my periods being irregular or none existent. A little over a year ago my family doctor did a full blood work up and physical/pap plus and sent me to an OBGYN. Blood work was great aside from just below normal thyroid (so I was put on synthroid). OBGYN did an ultrasound, a trans-vaginal, and went over my lab results and could only come up with PCOS (didn't say I had any cysts, but I do have some hair where it shouldn't be like on my big toes and did mention my cervix was a little long). I wasn't having any periods and hadn't had any for a year or two at that point so he put me on medroxyprogestrone for 10 days and on day 15 my period started so he put my on birth control for 3-4 months. When I went off of it I had a period right on schedule for a few months and then it started coming later and getting shorter and now no periods again (been a few months). During this time my OBGYN had me taking an over the counter prenatal vitamin as well as folic acid. I am obese (have tried losing weight, even tried prescription weight loss medication). I'm getting so frustrated. My sister didn't have her first child until she was in her late 30s after years and years of trying (she got pregnant after having a gastric byass). Has anyone else had similar issues and found a way to get pregnant?

I've been reading about that, I plan on making an appointment with my OBGYN and asking him about putting me on it.

Hey. We have a group called PCOS buddies if you want to join us. Lots of good advice on PCOS in there. X

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2387590-pcos-buddies-2-bfp.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->