My body is falling apart!!

BabySeal

Mom of a Baby Boy!
Reaction score
This is more of a vent but I am going to lose my mind I am getting so frustrated. I am 23, not 93!!

So many things are going wrong with my body! :cry:

My migraines have gotten worse when they hit including dizziness that makes me fall and run into things and arm and hand weakness and slurred speech.

I get bouts of tiredness so severe I literally just HAVE to fall asleep for a bit.. and it isn't low blood suger, because lord knows I shovel food in my face alll day long.

My hip has started popping again like before my surgery a few years ago.

And today, the whole left side of my back is spasmming, it goes rock hard and hurts like a bitch!! I didn't even do any lifting to hurt it!!!

I don't know what to do.. and doctors don't seem to think there is anything going on ever!!!

:hugs: sounds awful hun,keep on at the doctors,they have to listen to you x

Oh hun, i kinda know the feeling, i feel like i spend my life at the docs lol.

1st i went about constant bad stomachs since the birth, this it seems is due to anti biotics durring labour,

then i went for overwhelming tiredness - im now aneamic and on iron.

Im due a smear but cant get an appointment:wacko:which is pretty bad

I think i have thrush too since the anti b's- again i cant get an apointment

and all my joints and bones ache and click!.

im nearly 32 but feel 132!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Don't worry Hun, your abslt not alone..
Aww! I can totally relate ladies:cry: My body has been doing the same crap with me ...first abdominal pain they figured out the gallstones stomach hernia and gastrtis:cry:
then bruises all over ....it turned out low platlet:cry:
now i am having cold/flu like symptoms for about a month and a half with sore throat, post nasal drip and bad bad headaches....badly tired, shaky hands joint pains and burning feet.......GOD i feel like 90 ...... they are testing for Asthritis and clots + auto immune disorders +heart disorders.....i don't think anything's left now.....i feel numbness and tingling inmy body parts ....AND i have four under FOUR..MY TWINS are only 5 months.........:cry: :dohh::dohh:
and look around you, you'll find 100's of ppl with nothing to lookafter.no aims...and are healthy en fit....WHY OH WHY:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::hugs: HANG IN THERE GIRL, I AM WITH YOU! :flower:

I really sympathise too.

My body seems set against me right now and Dr's don't seem to be able to give me any answers.

The only thing I can advise is to stay positive.

:hug:

Didn't want to read and run xx :hugs:

I have been there and felt that, keep on your doctors, it may be a while, but they have to listen!

Sameeeee here. I just got back from my doctor today and he said my blood tests were all normal and everything and I just can't figure out why my body is being so un-fair to me. It can only get better though. Not sleeping and stress can definately wear a girl down. Just remember to take a break and relax and just take care of yourself once in awhile.

I can add to my list today, im adding umbilical hernia to it:dohh:
anything else?..Ill let you all know:dohh:

I can add to my list today, im adding umbilical hernia to it:dohh:
anything else?..Ill let you all know:dohh:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:awww hun lots of :hugs::hugs:
I am adding extremely bad inflamed dry itchy eyes along with lots of tirednesssssssss:nope:
What are they going to do with it ????wishing you the best of health:hugs:

i havent been to the docs about it, im still struggling to get an appoinment for a smear test a week on!lol:shrug: hopeless!

Out of curiosity babyseal? Wondering how old your LO is and if you're breastfeeding him?

My migraines are also back & I feel dizzy a lot now too; my son is 6 months tomorrow. Just wondering if it has to do with iron levels or not?

No we could only BF for 4 weeks. I dried up and he was literally starving and dropping weight like crazy. Even with hour long feedings, hospital grade pumping, and supplements galore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->