My body is going wonky. Tmi alert

Star7

Reaction score
Idk what is going on with my cycle. 2 days ago during the nighr my period started. It was just old blood on the pad. Yesterday had normal period flow with some small clots but a lot of ewcm mixed in with the blood. During the night almost nothing and today bleeding is clearing up. Basically just light pink spotting when I wipe. This means that my actual period was basically one day long. What the heck??????

Could you possibly be ovulating right now? I know it's not unheard of to have a small about of bleeding with ovulation?

Ox

I ovulated 2 weeks ago. Period came 2 days early.

Are you certain this isn't an early pregnancy bleed?

Idk. Will do a test if bleeding stops completely within the next day. It just feels like the amount of blood yesterday would be to much for an early pregnancy bleed. Although I've never had bleeding during pregnancy so I don't know how much it can be. Just so confused.

Usually it isn't much, but I recently read of decidual bleeding which can make you bleed a little more than just the light bleeding or spotting usually experienced. I experienced this at 9dpo but it was spotting, then this partial cast of my uterus came out. It's rare for that to happen, but the bleeding is more common

Still spotting today but just barely. I think it might have been just one of those light periods. Will check for symptoms in the upcoming month but in the meantime I will treat this as a normal period and just try again for a little bean.

If you're temping then you'll know if you ovulate, and so will know if this was an actual period or not

I’ve had periods like this....it totally throws me through a loop, but it happens. My last cycle was super light and lasted 2 days. I took a pregnancy test a weeklater just in case and it was negative. So...it happens I guess.

It does throw you. I've decided to move on from this so hopefully I will have some luck this cycle. Thank you for all the advice and support

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->