My boobs are KILLING ME!

GTTC49

Pregnant- Expecting
Reaction score
Anyone else?

I can not sleep on my stomach anymore because they hurt so bad. And they just keep growing, and I'm not upset about that. :happydance:

This and being tired are my top symptoms right now. Not really having any others and I'm happy about that.

I can relate to that, they have been super sore for about 2 weeks now, especially when lying down or when I get up 1st thing in the morning!

Mine have been sore for ages and i could swear they grew a cup size overnight!!

Reading this just made me feel so much better. My last pregnancy ended with a mc and I know I got sore breasts and that it was later than I am now...but I still worry. Looks as though this symptom really started for you guys around week 6, which is what I was just thinking. Fingers crossed.

I'm on your toes! I cant sleep on my tummy either!...

Ditto for me! Worse in morning when i wake up and get out of bed, or when I take my bra off -ouch, ouch ouch!

Oh yeah, talking my bra off feels good for 1 second, and then it kills! I know I shouldn't complain though- a few weeks ago I prayed for even the worst symptoms!

I had my first touch of boob pain yesterday and i know its going to get worse, but I know it will settle down again after a few weeks, hope you can get comfy x

i am so hearing you lol. my boobs feel so heavy i can not do my bra up any more swear they have grown to the size of small melons lol.. they hurt most when i am going for a poo sorry tmi. but i feel all the blood rush there when sat on toilet.. took my bra off last night put my jim jams top on and it rubbed on my nipples oh my god it hurt.. i never had this with my boys so hoping maybe my thirs will be a little girl :)

If it makes you all feel better mine were agony until about 7/8 weeks and now they are OK. I still get the odd nipple twinge but they no longer hurt doing stairs, going over speed bumps, touching them, sleeping on them, when I'm walking, putting a bra on, taking a bra off etc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->