My boobs

Pamarin

Reaction score
why do my boobs hurt so much? I know every pregnancy is different, but I don't remember them being so tender with my first?
when does it go away? I cant even hug anyone without grasping for air since it hurts that much.

why do my boobs hurt so much? I know every pregnancy is different, but I don't remember them being so tender with my first?
when does it go away? I cant even hug anyone without grasping for air since it hurts that much.

How far along are you? This is my second pregnancy also. I didn't have any pain with the 1st. I'm 8 weeks and its better than it was at 4 weeks but I don't know if it will get bad again. I wasn't able to breastfeed with the first though. I found out I was hypothyroid at 5 months. I've been on medicine since then. I'm kinda shocked I feel anything! How the weather in Texas? Hot as heck here in Louisiana.

Im 6 weeks 3 days...I will say that its gotten better, but still hurts. :) I did not breastfeed my 1st, my milk never came at all.
Texas is hot...104 today heat index near 110. Its def hot!!

I'm 10 weeks and my boobs are still very painful and tender. Taking off my bra is my favourite part of the day lol!

Im 6 weeks 3 days...I will say that its gotten better, but still hurts. :) I did not breastfeed my 1st, my milk never came at all.

My milk didn't either. My boobs never changed in size the entire pregnancy. Have you done anything different since your first? Like medications? I'm curious. I haven't talked to many women that had milk problems like mine. I sure tried to do it!:wacko:

My boobs never changed with my first pregnancy and not sure why my milk never came in either...I tried everything...
This time its different, my boobs were my first sign of pregnancy...they are very tender...and ive gone up a size it feels...I have to wear my sports bra or its even worse. Hoping I will be able to breastfeed this time around.

I'm in the same boat! I don't remember any tenderness my 1st pregnancy. This one has been awful! My boobs have definitely went up a size, I need to go to the store and get new ones but I want to wait until their done growing!

Pamarin - I'm right near you in Texas - College Station! And my goodness yes it has been HOTTTTT. At least it's less humid here (we were in Houston last night and when I got out of the car my hair immediately frizzed up!).

My boobs are also killer sore. I've already gone up a cup size and I'm only six weeks tomorrow. I didn't want to buy a new bra yet but tax free weekend this past weekend meant lots of sales, so I went ahead and bought one. Who knows how long it'll fit! This is my first pregnancy so I have nothing to compare it to.

But yeah, I don't want to hug anybody, and they're even mildly achy just sitting still in a supportive bra at my desk at work! What in the world.

Likethestars- Def very hot! We got a little rain last night, but it only means it'll be a sauna today.
I def went out and bought a few maternity shirts & bras this past weekend..had to take advantage of the no sales tax and sales.
I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and hopefully my boobs will feel better soon...I can say they hurt less than 2 weeks ago..lol.

Mine have hurt pretty bad this pregnancy too. The last 2-3 days it has eased up but then I ended up with morning sickness. I am crazy so I like it when my boobs hurt a lot, makes me feel things are going good in there.

Mine are the same, they hurt so bad, even to touch. First baby they were never sore, next to no milk, and didnt grow. This pregnancy at 4/5 weeks they already feel bigger!!

My boobs have been really sore, it was one of the first pregnancy symptoms that i had and hasn't gone away yet. I don't even want DH near them. Today i had something really strange where the nipples started hurting, but I mean like Tabasco sauce coming out of them fire. It subsided after 30 minutes. Anyone had anything like that?

My DH said he felt bad and wishes he knew what I was going through to better understand. Im going to surprise him with a double tittie twister later tonight. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->