My Breech baby !

Monkei

Mummy to Maisie
Reaction score
My beautiful little girl is breech and has now been sinse 30 weeks. I had a scan today and she was looking at me she is soo perfect :cloud9: tomorow i have another scan and will be given a date for my C-section which will probably be some time next week. I can't wait to hold my little girl but kinda feel i've failed as im not alowed to deliver naturaly :(

Anyone got any suggestions for before/ after/ during section xxx

You have not failed so you must not think that, I had a scan that showed a breech baby and got my section booked and everything for Tuesday, But went to pre assesment today and saw my MW before hand, who thought she had turned head down but wasn't too sure, So they scanned me at my pre assesment and she had turned, Im 39 weeks tomorrow so there is still time for her to turn hun x

There still might be time for her to turn, don't lose hope. You won't feel anything in a c-section, just a lot of pressure. Recovery is a bitch, I'm not going to lie. The staples hurt but once they're taken out, it's wonderful. It'll hurt to walk, laugh, cry, sneeze, cough, anything that affects your abdomen. Don't over do it or you can seriously hurt yourself but you have to move so you don't get blood clots in your legs. You'll be okay, your LO is worth it all.

Hi hun, she still has time to turn! Also, could they not try an ECV? I've heard they are quite succesfull. x

I refused ECV as they aren't very effective at all and only 1 consultant will do them. Got my section on the 8th so much for my natural water birth !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->