my bump at 32+5

Wow hun if you don't mind me saying so, there is nothing to ya. Such a cute compact bump :cloud9:

wish i had a smaller bump :( am in agony these days. i would say i am probably 3 times or more the size of u!! not good for my poor back tho...

Wow, lovely compact bump :D I wish I was as thin as you when I'm not pregnant:blush:

wow thats a petite bump you have there hun x makes me feel like a whale lol x

What bump! :laugh2: your dinky!!!

You are going to bounce right back after you deliver! Wow! I wish that was me!

Wow- you're tiny! Such a cute bump... makes me feel huge loL! x

wow that's a lovely compact bump. I was worried because everybody called my bump small for my stage but everybody grows different i suppose - I am 29+6 weeks and have around the same size bump x

you look great hun! x

lol thanks everyone, I have had people asking me am I sure my dates are right etc etc but I have had hyperemesis since 6 weeks so I actually lost almost a stone and as I can only eat white bread, cheese and fruit I'm actually very malnourished too so anything I've gained is all baby and amazingly enough baby is spot on size for my dates, I guess cos I'm also tall there's more length for bubs to stretch out, I was actually bigger than this with my first even though I carried her neat too, though when I sit down I don't have a pregnant lady bump as such more of a fat muffin top look, though I can still fit in my regular jeans. Even though my bump is small it's actually still accompanied with the usual backache and feeling like a big lump so take heart all the ladies with the bigger bumps that us smaller bump ladies are just as uncomfortable as you, only difference is if baby lies in an awkward way or I bloat it is a lot more noticeable as my belly seems to balloon then! I will be so glad when this pregnancy is over cos of the sickness of the HG as I can't wait to be able to eat proper food again!

My bump is like yours! Hardly anything there.

It is sooooo annoying when people say 'are you sure there is a baby in there?' or 'oh my god, you cant even tell your pregnant?!' - these are not compliments! Because i do have a small bump and you can tell i am bigger, just perhaps not pregnant big. so when people say i havent changed at all i just think i must have looked fat before i got pregnant!! And i want to look pregnant sooooo badly, so its not nice when people say i dont look pregnant :-(

I know exactly what you mean as most of the time I just look like I have a fat belly and when I do bloat people say to me oh it's sticking out more today!! I find it hard to find clothes that flatter me as I'm thin everywhere else maternity clothes just swamp me so I just feel really frumpy most of the time

Wish I just felt frumpy... lol... Instead I feel as round as I m tall... I even look as through I've pushed a pillow up my jumper too, just to add to the affect... Can't believe I've got about 8 weeks left I'm certainly going to be huge by then...

I am jealous. This is my 25 week. Granted I am pregnant with twins. But, I am feeling huge and only going to get bigger! You look great and will be at your prepregnancy weight in no time!
congrats on the twins your bump looks great and you're not that big considering there's 2 in there, you must be knackered though.
I actually only weigh a little bit over my pre preg weight as due to the hyperemesis I have lost almost a stone and only started gaining when baby started growing more, I'd rather be bigger and heavier though than have this sickness believe me cos it really is awful and so debilitating. I've been more or less house bound since I was 6 weeks and still throwing up every singe day since then it's horrible as can only eat white bread and cheese :cry:

:thumbup:

Hey girls,

Since you two are so compact, but you want to look pregnant, you can get a little skinny belt or sash and tie it above your bump. I will emphasize your bump and tell the world it's baby not blubber.

:thumbup:

Hey girls,

Since you two are so compact, but you want to look pregnant, you can get a little skinny belt or sash and tie it above your bump. I will emphasize your bump and tell the world it's baby not blubber.

That is such a fab idea!! I have a couple of tops which have a sash type thing under the bust which i love wearing as makes me look more pregnant, dont know why i didnt think to do this with other tops!! Lol. Cheers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->