• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my bumpy road story and how i am scared right now :( prayers please and my story

annaaabanana

Reaction score
hey yall. most of yall know this has been a bumpy bumpy road the past month!! :(
first slow rising hCG, to could be an ectopic, ultrasound showed gest sac and yolk sac.. so yay not an ectopic.
well then they said it could be a mmc, had to wait a week for my next ultrasound. and it turned out wasn't that!!!!!
one week later at the ultrasound- heard the heartbeat (119 BPM) and seen baby at 6 w 2 days. well two days after, Friday night, started having brown discharge. went to er, they checked cervix and it was closed.. said bed rest!
Saturday started bad brown, ended in red that night. went to er, ultrasound showed healthy baby and heartbeat (130 BPM).
well sunday, Monday, and today (Tuesday), it has been bad bleeding. sunday and Monday it was a lot of brown blood with SUPER dark brown, light brown, and dark red. ( a lot of all of it) well today I woke up and blood was covering my panties. my doc was able to schedule me in( and being the wonderful doc he is I had an u/s today right when he said let me go see if they can fill you in, two minutes later had my u/s.) ultrasound showed perfectly healthy growing baby, and strong heartbeat. (143 BPM). I thought wow good news.. ya know? not so good after all.. he said my sac has not grown much from the last visit. and it's a 50/50 chance I will miscarry ALL BECAUSE OF THE SAC :(. well all day today, it's just been dark red, and bright red, on the pads, and it's just horrible. well tonight, I have started cramping. my back is aching all over. and basically, I feel like my baby cant hold on anymore :( I am loosing hope right now. and so scared. because I don't think this cramping and back pains are normal...
My bf says please don't give up to me, that I don't need to give up. but I am hurting, and I just feel like if it doesn't happen tonight, then it is just a miracle and somehow having a pregnancy period.. but I honestly feel like it's not a 50/50. i feel like it is a slim chance the baby is going to make it. hey , I do believe in god and miracles, me and the baby's father were both miracle baby's, I had a twin sister who sadly didn't make it and passed away 2 1/2 days after we were born, we were two months premature, and she was 2 pound's, i was 3 pounds.... the father, is so a miracle baby. so i know that this baby is a little fighter, and has fought through all this.. so there is a little part of me that thinks MAYBE JUST MAYBE the baby will make it... this back ache is just killing me, and the cramps are like a period... not excruciating, but I'm terrified to fall asleep and wake up in so much pain. please everyone keep my baby, and us in you're prayers. i am praying hard. but i have prepared myself for the worse. thanks everyone. :( i really just wanted to get all of that off my chest.
:cry: :nope: :cry: :nope:

https://s1008.photobucket.com/user/annagymnast1256/library/?view=recent
The one on the left is one of the pictures from today, one on right is from last week at 6 w 2 days. todays is from 7 w 1 day.

I feel like a dang pity party. but I'm emotional, sad, and confused. and worried sick.

I hope that this is just a pregnancy period. obviously the bleeding was not a big deal, the heart is so strong.. but now I'm cramping like a period :(

Hope all works out and baby hangs in there!!
Prayers and hugs! Xx *hugs*

I am praying everything turns out okay for you!!

Just lay down and hang in there Anna. You don't know, it could be anything, what if there was a twin that your body is expelling? My second embryo certainly made a dramatic exit over 2 weeks of terrible bleeding and the u/s people couldn't see that second embryo. But like your doc said bed rest as it slows the bleeding and reduces cramping. Don't take aspirin or anything like that either as it will thin your blood making it easier to bleed.
Fx that everything works out for you. I'll be looking for a good news post from you in the morning:flower:

I pray your baby hangs on and all is well! I know it's hard to be positive but try your best. Hang I there!

Try and hang in there. My sister bled through her pregnancy and had a healthy baby girl. Sending baby dust your way and hoping for a sticky baby!

thank you everyone. I still have hope. i think this bleeding and cramping is just getting the best of me. i feel emotionally drained! it is just so much to take in at once, ya know? but thank you everyone :D and I'm hanging in there. i appreciate all the kind words and advice. I'm honestly just terrified right now i think. when I had a mc in September, it was just a blighted ovum.. it wasn't actually a baby in there, just the sac. and now I've grown to this baby. but ugh I'm gonna get some sleep and stop being so emotional!!!!!! goodnight everyone.

youre really going through it arnt you hun? sending you lots of hugs and prayers xxx when is your next scan?

my next scan is two weeks from today. it is going to be a longggg two weeks. well yall didn't miscarry last night. I have just put in my head, well guess that I'm going through a pregnancy period!!! I just hope this bleedin goes away. its getting the best of me . thank you everyone for you're positive thoughts. I really hope my baby is gonnna hang in there!!!! :d

Anna I've had this too bleeding too. I was at epu today and dr said everything looked healthy. He said that the bleeding could continue another 3+ weeks and said only to be concerned if u are using pads like u would a period. I hope this helps settle your mind a little. Praying that all is ok for u!

hey anna,
Just wanted to say I've been thinking of you and your little baba, glad that you are feeling a little better today. Please keep us updated - you are in my prayers.
xxx

When you say you're still bleeding, how much bleeding? Like only when you wipe, gushing, filling a pad in a hour/3 hours/1 day? Pink, brown, red, bright red? Clots: teeny tiny, small, size of your hand?

When I had my bleeds, it hurt. I'd cramp for days, and at times it woke me from the dead of sleep and other times had my doubled over in the kitchen. :( Never in a million years did I think our baby could hold on. And at my 8w4d scan, I was measuring 8 days behind. :( Magically over the following 11 days I went from 7w3d to 10w3d. Baby caught up, and is now measuring over a week ahead.

Bleeding and pain don't always mean its the end. Drink lots of water, put yourself on pelvic rest (no exercising, no sex, no orgasms) and just rest in general. I never stopped working, but I have a desk job and as soon as I got home - I kicked my feet up.

:hugs: Wishing you the very best!!!

ETA: During my 1st trimester, I had more days of spotting/bleeding than I did of not. It was just amazing that it kept going for that long.

Really hoping and praying this baby hangs tight! Rest Hun, and pray and believe.

thank you everyone! and I've been to er twice and doc once.. all scans showed healthy baby with strong heartbeat... the bleeding today and yesterday I need a pad!!! but only like one pad a day, I change the pad of coarse, but and yes today it came out when I peed.. but it started with brown dark brown pink and now its only red! but u/s showed healthy baby strong heartbeat yesterday. one concern was that the sac was not growing as fast :( the baby is right on track tho.. I'm still scared with cramping tho but I think everything will be fine. and I am so so so happy to hear you're baby is fine too :D

Thinking of you and sending lots of healing hugs your way to help with the emotional and physical pain you are going through right now. Hang in there girl it'll work out.

I'm bleeding and camping too and have consistently since 5 weeks. Now 9+3 baby still doing fine. Just stay positive and visualise your baby growing along with sac and having babes in your arms alive and well.

Feet up.... deep breathes to relax your body and mind.... take care

Your story really touches me Anna, I can't believe how much your going through! :cry:

But despite everything, your baby seems to be doing so well! I pray for you that the baby continues to hang on, that the sac starts to grow with the baby and that your bleeding and worry stops very soon.

I'm thinking of you, hang on in there, your right, miracles do happen :thumbup:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"