• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my bumpy road story and how i am scared right now :( prayers please and my story

thank yall :) yes you are right miracles do happen!!! the bleeding just is just like a period now. I'm hoping it stops within the next few days.. it is starting to come out once I pee now. I hate it :( but the doc said If I have excruciating pain, then to go to er, or if it is just gushing out! but I am hoping I am like some of you, that just have bleeding and the baby will make it!!!

ugh it makes me so mad how some of my friends act like I'm just sooo early and have no reason to be upset really. oh and then when I tell them I'm bout to be 8 weeks, they say and you've already had an ultrasound?? like I'm lying! I'm like yep I've had 4 and honestly be glad you have a good pregnancy! because the only reason that I have had ultrasound's is because of what is going on. ugh "Friends" these days lol

People don't get it, Anna, unless they are going through it themselves. I'm sorry you're dealing with insensitive "friends"...it's such a touchy subject, that people often do not know how to respond or react appropriately or supportively.

I hope all is well...so far it really has been, with the exception of this pesky bleeding problem. Seeing that heartbeat more than once is excellent. And despite all of the bleeding and spotting, that baby is hanging on, which is also a great sign. I know that bleeding during pregnancy is about the most disheartening thing that can happen...your heart just sinks with every trip to the bathroom, and you just struggle to truly believe that it will be okay in the long run.

I believe for you that it will be. :hugs:

Hang in there Anna! stay positive! i am having spotting right now so I talked to my mom a few days ago and she told me it is totally normal and some girls have bleeding; my mom said with her 1st baby she had bleeding for several days and the baby was completely healthy and so was the pregnancy. she said that bleeding during pregnancy without m/c could be a sign its a boy (according to our ancestors' ancestors).. just stay positive and get lots of rest! :) sending lots of baby dust over to you and your little bean.. :baby::dust:

and just ignore any negative comments.. i told one friend and she thought i was stupid for feeling anxious about m/c because i am so early "there's not even a baby there"... :'( but i saw the embryo..

Hang in there Anna! stay positive! i am having spotting right now so I talked to my mom a few days ago and she told me it is totally normal and some girls have bleeding; my mom said with her 1st baby she had bleeding for several days and the baby was completely healthy and so was the pregnancy. she said that bleeding during pregnancy without m/c could be a sign its a boy (according to our ancestors' ancestors)...

That's very interesting...my good friend who bled gushes of red blood with her first child had a boy baby.

well I passed the baby on tonight in the sac. just left the hospital. its 3 in the morning. im onso much pain meds. but yep it was my little one. part of me has closure got to hold onto the baby.. but other part is heartbroken goodnight everyone :(.

Oh...Anna.

I am so, so sorry. Please take care. :( :hugs:

So sorry for you Anna. Words can't explain what you must be feeling right now. Sending you lots of hugs. X

Im so sorry Anna my heart just broke when I read that! :cry: I'm soo sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->