my cat is due any day

destiny27

Reaction score
poor thing she is obviously uncomfortable she cant sit still or anything

she looks like a little barrel waddling about and has even adopted the name podge

will take pics and share when she has them.

she's already had one litter but told partner she is def going to the vets this time :blush:
she had 6 last time but only 3 survived :(

she even lets me put my hand on her belly and let me feel them kicking :cloud9:

even convinced oh to let me keep one :happydance:

Awwww i love kittens! however my boxer dog wouldnt be too keen on a new playmate :rofl: good luck to podge :D Cant wait to see the pics.

Aww thats fantastic,my cat had kittens 4 wks ago and i dont want to get rid of any of them,o/h says i can keep 1 but im pushing for 2 lol,let us know all about them xx

Aww poor girl! Yes, please post pics when she has her kittens! :)

Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!

I want to keep them all but oh said noway :( :lol:

ah well I'm getting inpatient, poor thing is still uncomfortable

not long now i think, she isnt eating very much

Awwww I wish I could have one but Df is allergic :cry: cant wait to see the pics!

Aww so cute... my kittens are a year old now! I still call them kittens. I keep saying we need a boy cat to protect our girlies... DH is having none of it!!

How exciting!!! I LOVE kittens! Can't wait to see the pictures!

aww how sweet, keep us posted, can't wait to see pics!!!

still no sign but she keeps following me which is not like her and she keeps sleeping under the sofa cant be long now :happydance:

come on puss you can do it :) I wanna see the fluffy kitty babies :rofl:

sending her labour dust,i remember when buzz was about to give birth every morning id wake up and ask if the cat was still fat lol,if i couldnt see her id panic lol,my kitts just started on food now and o/h still only sayin i can keep one grrr x keep us posted

well she's still restless, laying under the sofa, then lays in the wicker bin we got then she will go and lay on the floor,
lets me rub her tummy and the babies are really active and moving down towards the exit door :lol:

she's started leaking a little bit of milk too

so I'm guessing she hasn't got much longer to go

:cloud9:

Oh how cute! Bless her - forget kitty pics for now (although, I can't wait to see them!) I wanna see a cat bump piccie! hehehe

Congrats to miss-podge and yourself :D

Hahaha! I left MrBum doing the same this Wednesday night just gone - he'd had one too many at the time! :dohh: lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->