My cervix is confusing... TMI warning.

JadeSierra

Reaction score
I'm confused. :/ My youngest is 17 months and I haven't had a PPAF (I tend not to for a very long time due to BFing). I wasn't having any CM, seriously nada. Then out of nowhere I had a lot of clear, liquid-y CM. I checked my cervix Tuesday and it was soft, wet, medium (not quite high) and partially open. Now my CM has changed to white and is thicker and my cervix is high, but doesn't feel as soft. Is my body just majorly confused? I don't temp so I know that no one can give me a definite answer, but I'd appreciate any input. We're technically NTNP but I would absolutely love a surprise baby.

Your hormones may be trying to regulate. Do you usually feel your o?

Sounds like you may have ovulated! I guess you'll know for sure in about 2 weeks when you get a BFP or AF! If neither of those happen then it may have just been a hormone surge....

GL!

I've never felt O. I would love to be that in touch with my body, but I'm not. Still having CM but now it's whitish and thicker. I'm really tempted to test in the morning since but it would only be 9 DPO (if I did in fact O).

I think more CM and changes in your cervix is a good indication that your body is gearing up to be fertile but it could take a few months. Some women get pregnant again before having a period but it often takes a while for things to regulate and not all women even ovulate before their first period.

I got my first period since BFing in January. My second one came 6 weeks later and I'm now on cd 13. I have found my cervix and cm very hard to read. Before getting pregnant it seemed to follow a more or less predictable pattern, now it's all over the place. I did notice an increase in cm about 2 weeks before my first period. In general I have had more CM since then. Some days it is wetter or there is a lot of creamy CM but no EWCM yet. My cervix has been more changeable but I haven't made out a proper pattern to it either. I think my body is just trying to get back into a regular pattern. I am also still getting used to my PP cervix which feels quite different and is always more open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->