My cervix went from soft these past few days to hard I am 5 weeks pregnant :(

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
My cervix was soft for this past week and now it's hard and low like a period. :( I am 5 weeks pregnant. Anyone else have that happen to them? Was it a chemical pregnancy I had? Or do you think I am still ok

Must admit in 5 pregnancies I have never checked my cervix!!! I would certainly leave that to the professionals x

God I couldn't agree more!! Why do ladies insist on messing about with themselves down there when pregnant, I wouldn't have a clue how to reach my cervix and if I'm honest in early pregnancy I wouldn't want anything going anywhere near it.

I think I have seen a few posts from you scorpio and you seem very worried, best advice I can give is try and enjoy this time and don't worry about something like this xxx

Your cervix can take a while to settle into the position it's usually in during pregnancy and change a lot, That's why it's not really a reliable sign of pregnancy.
Stick to looking at tests and try not to panic!

Well I had rougher sex last night and I am worried because I am wondering why my cervix is lower now and very hard and before the rough sex it was softer

I agree I need to quit worrying but I can't help noticing I feel like I am gonna get my period worse now and my cervix changed

It's perfectly safe to check your cervix while pregnant as long as you wash your hands thoroughly before hand. It's really not that hard to do and a lot of women do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->