My chart

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Does it look normal i think i may have ovulated yesterday as i had alot of ride sided pain this is my first time charting x

It looks like you might have ovulated yesterday. It's just hard to tell because you don't have a lot of temps leading up to it, so it's hard to determine what your coverline temp would be. FX for you!!!

I'd agree with the PP, lots of temps are missing lets see if you temps stay the highest as they have been in the next two days then FF might give you cross hairs for yesterday.

Do they have to be higher than todays or just higher than the lower temps? X

have to be almost same or higher.

Oh ok thanks i hope its more a less the same then.

I only really started this cycle so late as i wanted to get the hang of charting for next cycle, i had never planned on charting but i was convinced i hadnt ovulated last cycle so i decided to give it a go. I am on holiday at the minute so i dont know if the heat will have anything to do with how high it is and i had 3 beers last night so that could also effect it but i wont be having any tonight so tomorrows will definatly be accurate, i will update tomorrow with a good temp hopefully x

If your period was on schedule last cycle then you must've ovulated. Yes the hot weather and drinking(at night time) can raise the temp.

It looks that you might have ovulated, but it can be just weather and alcohol. I guess you'll see tomorrow!

I woke up with full of cold and had to sleep with mouth open because i couldnt breath massive temp drop, but certain i ovulated and am 2dpo as my nipples are really sore as they usually are at this point x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->