My Chart

Layla

Reaction score
I have just been updating my chart, i have to make notes of when i bleed so i can show my consulant on the 29th. I didnt realise its been so long! 38 days now

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/14f2d8

I have a scan booked in for thursday, im really hopeing they will find a reason for it.

xx

could you be pregnant layla?I know you aren;t trying but stranger things have happened.

Bex

Crikey Layla I still can't believe this is happening to you :hugs:

Lots of luck for Thursday x

I stopped taking the tablets today, meant to take 3 a day, took 1 first things and thats it now. the bleeding got a bit heavier this morning so ive had enough, no point in takeing them if they are not stopping it, plus hte side affects im getting are not worth it, im such a moody cow on them, plus they are making my skin bad, i didnt even get spots as a teenager so im horrible im getting them now!

Id rather stop taking them and let my body get back to normal on its own.

xx

good luck hun, keep us posted.

Thinking bout u.xxxxx

I hope it gets sorted asap hun, good luck for your scan, I hope they can get to the bottom of it for you! x

scan went ok.

The couldnt find my right ovary but they said my left one was very polocyctic so my right would prob be the same. The lining of my womb was normal, so they have no idea why im bleeding.

So back to square one. Got my consultant appointment next week so fingers crossed she can help.

xx

:hugs: Hope something gets sorted soon hun.
xx

:hugs:

Good luck next week Layla I hope this sorts its self out soon!

x

:hugs: :hugs: Good Luck layla for next week . Hope you get some answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->